• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Co-Funding of Dash Embassy Thailand / Asia Embassy Expansion Step 1 (Oct-Dec 2018)

Would you support this proposal?

• No (Please let us know why so we can improve)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't know (Leave us any question you want)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is started now already narrowing the branding of our existing pages to Thailand and we will keep that approach for the future pages:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/dashembassythailand/
https://www.facebook.com/DashEmbassyThailand/
https://www.facebook.com/events/183556302326265/
….

Thanks a lot for the very helpful and detailed feedback also @Quansen, @Bitedge and @essra who also mentioned it before ….. @Unstoppable Your feedback helped us to finalize that decision.

Regarding signing Marchants. That is exactly our plan and main focus as we did already a lot of research, education and marketing work here for dash in the past. So far we are the only Dash acceptance in Thailand listed on discoverdash. We wanna change that and we are the right team with the ideal partners and network to do it. Most materials existing already also in thai. We wanna start with small shops, bars and restaurants in Khao San and Sukhumvit area first and then go to the bigger chains where we have good connections too, but we wanna get first some success stories before approaching the big ones.

About the Embassy name: For us it’s really not about the name it’s more about what we are doing at the end. That is what be wanna be known for. We like the concept of the Dash Embassy D-A-CH with a Marketing and Education approach first, but also the hands on approach of Venezuela. We actually wanna combine the positive parts of both concepts, because we believe the combination approach with marketing, education and Implementation/Integration (Merchant onboarding) would work for Thailand and the region as it is a bit of a different situation than in Venezuela as we all know. Also the Dash Embassy D-A-CH goes after their successful marketing and education affords a more down to business direction towards the merchants. We think that combined step by step way is also the right way for here. Every country need his specific way as we also discussed above.

But from the naming we are open at the end. An idea could be just naming us Dash Thailand and have a tagline where we go more specific with embassy, help, .... We are open for ideas here.
Please let us know your thoughts on this and thanks again for your feedback and support.

About the Embassy name/concept again: What we should consider as well is that the Dash Embassy concept is to create an professional open source company, that can also be used in other countries and languages by other Dash people. So we can use this already established, tested and suitable framework for Thailand with website, marketing materials, workflows for integration, etc. to start immediately and with lower costs. Also the support of the Embassy D-A-CH team will be very helpful for us to get down to business here quicker and focus on signing merchants instead of creating new CI, material, etc. first ...

But as I mentioned we are open for every input on the naming matter. About concept, approach and goals we are on the same page anyway as we really wanna go down to business immediately and sign merchants ...

Thanks everyone for the positive and constructive feedback so far.
My team and me are now even more motivated and will publish the updated proposal tomorrow evening ICT time on Dash Central.
Thanks a lot for your amazing support.

Hi everyone, I'm quite excited being part of the Dash community and the team supporting the Dash awareness and integration in Asia. A decade of business experience in the region working with locals learning about the culture, the markets and Asian consumer behavior make me confident in the future development of cryptocurrency implementation and integration in Thailand. I'm proud and inspired being part of the Dash Asia Expansion! Thanks for your support !!

It was very inspiring talking with you about useful advertising products. I hope you get funded!

Back