• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash is going viral in venezuela -crossed 100,000+ signups, need your Support ,Urgent

how much dash shoud we ask for Getfreedash per month ?

• 50 dash per month

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • 75 dash

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • 100 dash

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 150+ dash

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • 500+ dash :)

Votes: 20 52.6%

• Total voters
Download the transactions, open in a spreadsheet, sort by Dash address. Oh, look, there are many duplicates (many, many, many!) - and when you simply put any one them into a blockchain explorer, instead of seeing two transactions, as claimed by the spreadsheet (which totals 183 Dash expended to participants in the promotion), we see only one. Examples? Every one I try, but here are a few if anyone cares:
Xah7umx9QcqYzNpuK9VmdxvexYkSMAXkNv - listed twice in the spreadsheet, but only has one incoming transaction
XbcfrutiejgQzRk1eb1fmXJTjbcevjqFtX - same situation
XbCGTxKqZ8DSA8YfipJDBY3BZP1DfWwPHe - same
XbCKtDQRSh5BnekePGC9BxXuHoTofTrSyB - same

Any Dash address I try that is listed twice and has the same amount in the transactions has only ONE incoming transaction on the blockchain. There are too many to count without loading it into a database.

Download the transactions, open in a spreadsheet, sort by Dash address. Oh, look, there are many duplicates (many, many, many!) - and when you simply put any one them into a blockchain explorer, instead of seeing two transactions, as claimed by the spreadsheet (which totals 183 Dash expended to participants in the promotion), we see only one. Examples? Every one I try, but here are a few if anyone cares:
Xah7umx9QcqYzNpuK9VmdxvexYkSMAXkNv - listed twice in the spreadsheet, but only has one incoming transaction
XbcfrutiejgQzRk1eb1fmXJTjbcevjqFtX - same situation
XbCGTxKqZ8DSA8YfipJDBY3BZP1DfWwPHe - same
XbCKtDQRSh5BnekePGC9BxXuHoTofTrSyB - same

Any Dash address I try that is listed twice and has the same amount in the transactions has only ONE incoming transaction on the blockchain. There are too many to count without loading it into a database.

Your investigation is in a few, randomly selected addresses.
For historical reasons, someone should investigate thoroughly all addresses given by @Dashmaximalist, and report accurate statistics regarding the fraud.

Back