• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Have more control over

So I just noticed this today and I'm fairly sure it was the new wallet. I was sending some money out, and saw that you can now choose which address to prioritize transfers from. I love this idea! Not only do we get darksend to completely anonymize transfers, but we also have more control over which addresses our payments come from so as to limit address taint. Thanks again Evan!

So I just noticed this today and I'm fairly sure it was the new wallet. I was sending some money out, and saw that you can now choose which address to prioritize transfers from. I love this idea! Not only do we get darksend to completely anonymize transfers, but we also have more control over which addresses our payments come from so as to limit address taint. Thanks again Evan!
Which wallet are you referring to here?

Appreciating the hard work you put into your site and detailed information you offer. It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same unwanted rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've saved your site.

Back