• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

CoinDeal New Exchange Market

JohnnyFo

Hello all.

A new thriving CoinDeal stock exchange has recently been opened. For now, it has the possibility to trade BTC, BCC, ETH, LTC, DASH. Of course, this is related to the fact that the stock market has just been created. Therefore, they introduced the possibility of voting on what will be introduced next currencies. Only people with a verified account can vote, so that everyone can cast only one vote for a given cryptocurrency. So every person trading on CoinDeal will have the opportunity to choose.
An affiliate program has also been introduced, where if you invite your friends to trade on Coindeal, you will receive 20% of their trading fees as a recommendation.
For first users for the first three months, the reward will be increased to 50%.
I think that many people should be interested in CoinDeal, that's why I'm posting this post here. You can register on it from my recommended link https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD and as soon as your account has been verified, in the appropriate tab you will see your referral link that you can send to your friends and you will take his commission.

I encourage you to register and for more information, please visit https://coindeal.com/ref/BAD

I can also recommend Coindeal - decided to give it a try and it's really good. Nice support and they implement lots of new coins to trade which is cool.

OK, last two months I was trying CoinDeal out. What is the most surprising about this exchange platform? Rapidity of its development. They have organized 4 votes and implemented planty of new cryptos ;)

Commissions from transactions are high. This exchange is suitable for occasional exchange of crypto / fiat.

Daily trading will generate huge costs there, because one amount is rotated many times.

I see no reason why I would have to pay several times higher commission than at Binance.

Back