• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

New Fork of "The Crypto Show" "The Digital Cash Evolution"

IMG_3736.PNG
I've started a new show on 1100Am KFNX in Phoenix. The show airs during an afternoon drive on Wednesday from 4 PM to 5 PM . This is a 50,000 watt station that covers 100 mile radius in the Phoenix metro area which is about 3.2 million people. We are the lead in for "Michael Savage" a nationally syndicated talk show. I'll be working with Doug Hodges Who is offering beginner Crypto classes to listeners. Doug also operates most of the ATMs in the Phoenix area. I think this is a great tool to get outside of the echo chamber of Crypto Podcasts and other outlets where we're preaching to the choir. We may also be adding a Bloomberg station in Miami as well.
Our goal is to reach people who know nothing about Crypto to walk them through the basics of wallets, exchanges and so forth.
Phoenix of course is the home of Dash we hope to have Dash Core members on the show as well as members of Alt36 if they will participate.
I'm looking for feedback from MNO's about the path forward for this.

A little update on this. I'm waiting for a return on pricing but it looks like we may be able to go ahead and get into three other major markets as well on a Bloomberg network. We would be airing on major stations in Miami, Dallas, San Francisco and of course the existing Phoenix station. We will be re-tooling the Austin network as well. The Austin situation will take a little thought since we've had tower issues there.

The show and your delivery have a way of bringing people in through good conversations and guests. Met the guy in San Antonio you gave a Dash ATM to and he was all praise about you and the show....you spread the Dash message well. Great stuff going on through you Danny!

The show and your delivery have a way of bringing people in through good conversations and guests. Met the guy in San Antonio you gave a Dash ATM to and he was all praise about you and the show....you spread the Dash message well. Great stuff going on through you Danny!
Thanks

I'm quite torn on this, because I love your show and all the work you've done and continue to do for Dash...but I have nothing but contempt for the actions and behavior of the people you've listed here as your affiliates. These are not people with whom I want Dash associated. The amount of hateful, bigoted stuff they produce individually would be enough to turn me against the idea, let alone all of them together. I fully support you, but I can't support anything involving them.

I'm quite torn on this, because I love your show and all the work you've done and continue to do for Dash...but I have nothing but contempt for the actions and behavior of the people you've listed here as your affiliates. These are not people with whom I want Dash associated. The amount of hateful, bigoted stuff they produce individually would be enough to turn me against the idea, let alone all of them together. I fully support you, but I can't support anything involving them.
I would agree especially Joe Walsh I was listening to that the other night and his non-stop bashing of Muslims and Islam was pretty disturbing. We're not on here to endorse any of those guys at all. Hopefully we can infect the audience with crypto currency. Which we both know is a gateway drug to free thought. We did have a meet up/training course last Wednesday night and several people mostly elderly showed up to learn. I'd say that's a start. In addition to this I'm also looking at adding three Bloomberg business stations in Miami, Houston and San Francisco. All of these have a great time slots, strong signals and in major markets. The Bloomberg version will be a little less dumbed down.

I get ya, you're just trying to climb the ladder to a broader audience, etc, and unfortunately in business you don't always get to choose your partners or affiliates. I just have a hard time justifying distributing treasury funds that will end up in the hands of people who are on friendly terms with actual Nazis.

I get ya, you're just trying to climb the ladder to a broader audience, etc, and unfortunately in business you don't always get to choose your partners or affiliates. I just have a hard time justifying distributing treasury funds that will end up in the hands of people who are on friendly terms with actual Nazis.
They probably won't want to renew us after the 13 weeks. They're pretty uneasy already about us giving away a Ghost Gunner on their network. We started a raffle already at the end of our 13 weeks were giving away a Ghost Gunner to one of the callers that called in to set up a wallet. The so called flagship shows that they boast are just the network picking up the national feed. The majority of shows that actually support the network are the smaller shows like Solar Sandy, Fli Mackey and a few others. Phoenix is one of the largest retirement communities in the US. I completely understand where you're coming from but I don't think it will hurt to get a few grandma and grandpa's into crypto. At the end of 13 weeks we will probably migrate to the Bloomberg station available here in Phoenix. We have also opened the door for Alt36 to promote for free to dispensaries on our show but we've yet to get a response from them but we're hopeful.

I'll have to look in to the network and its structure and ownership and who's involved. If I can be reasonably sure we won't be directly or indirectly helping Nazis, then I'm definitely on board.

I'll have to look in to the network and its structure and ownership and who's involved. If I can be reasonably sure we won't be directly or indirectly helping Nazis, then I'm definitely on board.
Matt and Francis Battaglia. I'm pretty sure it's Italian not that there aren't any Italian Nazis I wouldn't know.

Matt and Francis Battaglia. I'm pretty sure it's Italian not that there aren't any Italian Nazis I wouldn't know.

After doing a pretty exhaustive search, it sounds like they're decent people, and it's very surprising they'd have people like the aforementioned on their network given some of their other offerings and partnerships. At any rate, I'm satisfied that we wouldn't be funding anything harmful. You can count on my support. This proposal cycle is basically full, should have warned you ahead of time, but you're well known and well liked, shouldn't have any trouble getting passed soon if not this month.

After doing a pretty exhaustive search, it sounds like they're decent people, and it's very surprising they'd have people like the aforementioned on their network given some of their other offerings and partnerships. At any rate, I'm satisfied that we wouldn't be funding anything harmful. You can count on my support. This proposal cycle is basically full, should have warned you ahead of time, but you're well known and well liked, shouldn't have any trouble getting passed soon if not this month.
Nice to see that MNOs seek new information and on getting that info are capable of changing there position. *hand clap*

Back