• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: 1st DASH Conference Trujillo Venezuela 850.000+ people!!

Do you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • No

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
Hello DASH Community. We are really happy and proud to present our First entrepreneurs to accept DASH as a means of payment in Trujillo State!

In the realization of our research and in the field work that we have been doing for the realization of our DASH Trujillo Project, a series of entrepreneurs emerged who were interested in the subject, we have given these people, we have explained them the benefits and main risks such as price volatility, we have provided advice on everything related to the active incorporation of DASH as a means of payment, the manipulation of wallets, both mobile and paper, have finally incorporated DASH in their business!

CYBER MATRIX.jpg

lemans.jpg

LEMANS2.jpg

LEMANS3.jpg

LEMANS4.jpg

LEMANS1.jpg

Both stores are in a shared premises.

Both are listed in Discover Dash

Here their respective links:

Greetings from Trujillo.

Last edited:
Hola Jorge,

Dash is growing in Venezuela, I am really happy about it. It is great to know that will be Dash Trujillo. I would recommend you to ask for alliance to the successful projects in Venezuela such as: DashHelp, DashMerchant, DashYouth...

Best Regards Marco Canelon

Hola Jorge,

Dash is growing in Venezuela, I am really happy about it. It is great to know that will be Dash Trujillo. I would recommend you to ask for alliance to the successful projects in Venezuela such as: DashHelp, DashMerchant, DashYouth...

Best Regards Marco Canelon

Hola Marco,

Thanks for your comment and for your support.
We are already working on these alliances, thanks for the suggestion.
I'm happy to see the initiative you took with your current pre-proposal, it's excellent! This allows us to continue expanding DASH in the different sectors. I'm sure they will not have problems with that, they have our full support.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Update!

Hello DASH Community!

We have made some updates:
  • We have updated to the new and amazing DASH logo.
  • We have changed our roadmap.
Note:

Our roadmap has been changed because we have not yet managed to complete the 5 DASH necessary to upload our proposal to Dash Central and due to the budget planning of Dash Core.

For these reasons we will leave this cycle free and we will focus on strengthening our project and continue with the collection.

Thanks for the support!

Update!

We still can not complete the voting system fee.

We need a little help with this, through donations.

You can help us start the expansion of DASH in Trujillo.

• Meet our team and advance our proposal

(Subs: ES-EN-FR)

DASHTrujillo Equipo.jpg

Thanks for your support.
Greetings from Trujillo.

Update!

In partnership with the University of Los Andes, the authorities of this house of studies will endorse the certificates that we will enter in our university conferences.

Our limitation is still the rate.

Our limitation is still the rate.
Understood, but current the Dash budget is constraint.
There are simply to much (good) proposals not not enough available funding to go around, but if all goes well, there should be enough space for funding for a project like your's, seeing multiple multi month proposals will end in 1, 2 or 3 months, furthermore Dash Core is building up some fiat buffers this month and the next couple of months. So there should be enough space in 2 or 3 months, maybe even next month if the Dash price moves up.

For the reasons above putting up the 5 Dash right now would be a waist., because the chance of getting funded is slim to non, despite have created a good proposal.

For the time being, you could contact Dashboost, also feel free to ask question in Dash discord how to best deal with this situation. I hope you understand that is not ill will from Dash, I personally hope you bridge this time, because I do see allot of potential value in what you're offering.

Last edited:
Hi @The philosofers coin thanks for your comment and for your support.

In fact, for the moment it is our only limitation and I understand that the budget is somewhat adjusted for the moment, while this changes, we have continued working here, thanks to the contributions received from people who support our project, we are managing the possibility of launching this cycle in boost to start the development of our project at least in parts until achieving its full execution.

Again, thank you very much for the comment, for the suggestions and for your support.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Update!

Greetings to all, here the design of our shirts and cards.

Front.
DASH%2BTrujillo%2BTshirt%2BFrom.jpg

Back.
DASH%2BTrujillo%2BTshirt%2BBack.jpg

Arm.
DASH%2BTrujillo%2BTshirt%2BArm.jpg

Front.
DASH Trujillo Cartes From.jpg

Back.
DASH Trujillo Cartes Back.jpg

Text:

"The civil, military, religious and ecclesiastical authorities are thanked to provide the greatest contribution to the bearer of this card."

Ready to start our project. Happy day to everyone.

Regards,

Last edited:
Update!

Hello DASH Community, as you know, we planned to launch this cycle in DashBoost but we did not do it because we had already organized a meetup in ULA-NURR to participate in the Dash Force program, both activities could not be done at the same time. We will wait if the next cycle opens, we will be informing you.

Here is the summary of our Meetup in ULA-NURR.

Happy day to everyone.

Greetings from Trujillo.

Back