• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

EXCLUSIVE CAMPAIGNS FOR DASH MERCHANT ADOPTION IN GHANA; ENGAGING MOBILE MONEY MERCHANTS

Great proposal focusing more on the informal sector and MM. Good luck creative man with executable ideas to promote DASH.

The initiatives /concrete ideas captured in the contents of this proposal is very laudable and it should be supported.
A place to purchase or exchange dash digital cash has always been a menace when introducing Dash to newbies and I think with this proposal aims at increasing more merchants across the length and breath of Ghana will help increase dash digital cash adoption within Ghana.
Cheers

It seems a lot of people here in Ghana don't know what cryptocurrency is and with the few who knows about it also sometimes find it difficult to deal with .even though much have been done to create the awareness of it. Dash to be precise but most of them ,what they know much is bit coin because of the massive online stuff it offers. Now my personal observation is that when ever we go out there to preach about dash what most of the people does is asking how can we put money and also withdraw money from it. Since this proposal seek to fill that loop holes I thinks it will go a long way to overtake or be at same level with btc in Ghana. Dash will be great and widely spent in Ghana if this prosal pass since even a 9 year child knows what mobile money is in Ghana and if collectively dash work with them will be a sycophantic way of usage . Again when this proposal pass it is going to be the first cryptocurrency to work with mms in Ghana Wich will take over or override other crypto.

Great proposal focusing more on the informal sector and MM. Good luck creative man with executable ideas to promote DASH.
Thanks so much bro. The informal sector and MM need to be involved in dash for general adoption. Thanks for the commendation.

The initiatives /concrete ideas captured in the contents of this proposal is very laudable and it should be supported.
A place to purchase or exchange dash digital cash has always been a menace when introducing Dash to newbies and I think with this proposal aims at increasing more merchants across the length and breath of Ghana will help increase dash digital cash adoption within Ghana.
Cheers
Cheers bro. Thanks for your contribution.
It seems a lot of people here in Ghana don't know what cryptocurrency is and with the few who knows about it also sometimes find it difficult to deal with .even though much have been done to create the awareness of it. Dash to be precise but most of them ,what they know much is bit coin because of the massive online stuff it offers. Now my personal observation is that when ever we go out there to preach about dash what most of the people does is asking how can we put money and also withdraw money from it. Since this proposal seek to fill that loop holes I thinks it will go a long way to overtake or be at same level with btc in Ghana. Dash will be great and widely spent in Ghana if this prosal pass since even a 9 year child knows what mobile money is in Ghana and if collectively dash work with them will be a sycophantic way of usage . Again when this proposal pass it is going to be the first cryptocurrency to work with mms in Ghana Wich will take over or override other crypto.
Thanks so much for the commendation bro

I think this proposal will pass through because this mobile money agents you targeted in this proposal are those who can handle it well if the are well trained in it us you already said to help promote the use of dash digital cash to each citizen in Ghana because most people became aware or the importance of of mobile money through the increase of its merchants, so this is a creative strategy that you are trying to build for dash community and I bet dash community that if this proposal is granted i believe dash will overtake this mobile money adoption because dash digital cash is an international currency that one can use everywhere one fine his or herself whiles mobile money deal in our local currency which is not even strong enough for international business.

I think this proposal will pass through because this mobile money agents you targeted in this proposal are those who can handle it well if the are well trained in it us you already said to help promote the use of dash digital cash to each citizen in Ghana because most people became aware or the importance of of mobile money through the increase of its merchants, so this is a creative strategy that you are trying to build for dash community and I bet dash community that if this proposal is granted i believe dash will overtake this mobile money adoption because dash digital cash is an international currency that one can use everywhere one fine his or herself whiles mobile money deal in our local currency which is not even strong enough for international business.
You are right bro. thank you

All the best bro, keep the Dash community blowing and have much faith in you because you are one of the best promoters of dash digital cash in Ghana and Africa at large. Cheers

Back