• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Darkbids.com A Darkcoin Auction and Market

Centurion

Darkbids is a place to buy and sell items for Darkcoin. On Darkbids you can post auctions and sell inventory items for DRK (got t-shirts?). The only currency used on Darkbids is Darkcoin. Buy and sell items for Darkcoins today!

Darkbids.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkbids is a place to buy and sell items for Darkcoin. On Darkbids you can post auctions and sell inventory items for DRK (got t-shirts?). The only currency used on Darkbids is Darkcoin. Buy and sell items for Darkcoins today!

Darkbids.com
I tried to sell some hardware on darkbids, but the site is not user-friendly. Put the buttons "i want to buy" and "i want to sell" on top. The site doesn't recognize my password, doesn't send me an email to confirm my sign up. You have to redesign that site, because it is even worse than ebay.

I managed to set up a sale. Hope you will confirm it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry you had difficulty signing up. The site sends an email confirmation when you sign up that contains a password and your username and a link to changing your password. If you didn't recieve it then it may have went to your email's bulk folder.

Thank you for signing up; I will continue to work on making the site more user friendly.

I made several changes to Darkbids today; the seller dashboard is improved, and there has been a new help menu added to the dashboard menu. I will continue to make Darkbids more user friendly for sellers over the next few days and weeks.

i think it seemed pretty user friendly for sellers. I just added a pretty sweet item and i think i did it correctly. just gotta wait for it to be approved i think.

Ugh. I just spent some DRK with darkbids and saw this last post. How do I get my DRK back or are items still moving?

Ugh. I just spent some DRK with darkbids and saw this last post. How do I get my DRK back or are items still moving?
It has not officially ended yet. You may get your product.
Try contacting the seller on this forum. You didn't buy anything from me.

Back