• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

PREPROPOSAL DASH Integration in 50 Two-Way ATMs

Do you think the masses need more 2way-ATMs to convert between FIAT and DASH?

• Yes, more ATMs are more possibilities to convert

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No, people don´t need to convert via ATM in a DASH accepting business

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just for the record before we go any further.

This is how "real" the support for this pre-proposal is:

cxAMV8P.png

As a tiny MN Holder i will vote wwith my 16 MN

"16 Masternodes" my ass.

Redundant effort, as the Dash Embassy has this base already covered. Also the Embassy is already funded, and this project's ROI doesn't come close to the integration the Embassy's about to roll out via Coinfinity. This map represents all the places Dash will be available at:
2i0wutj.jpg

The Embassy costs us 428 Dash per month, is already running and about to give us an integration as shown on that map.

Do you really want to pay 306 Dash to add just 98 more ATMs? Plus most of the proposed locations will be most likely already covered by Coinfinity anyway.

This has nothing to do with "competition". The Embassy is already funded so there is nothing to compete about. It's about saving the proposal owner from wasting 5 Dash on a redundant proposal and in extension it's about sparing the Treasury from wasting money on something they basically already paid for.

Where did you find that map? Url?

i will not argue witth you because this is not the topic. And your information from sources of CoinATMradar are not updated. Doesnt matter work like will and use the funds from the treasury. For me the discussion is over because to taalk to somebody what get funded from all miners andthen not have the actuall information is nonsense.

I met cointed 2 weeks ago and kurant 1 week ago.. I think I'm kind of up to date ;-)

I met cointed 2 weeks ago and kurant 1 week ago.. I think I'm kind of up to date ;-)
Thats great then police will be very interesteed to meet you lol. read the news and the crypto Task force news from the goverment in austria and you will be updtaed. Unbelievable what people get funded at the dash embassy. It lloks like you have no work only defend yourself instad of moving forward. lol lol

Just for the record before we go any further.

This is how "real" the support for this pre-proposal is:

cxAMV8P.png

"16 Masternodes" my ass.
is there a problem with new members and my masternodes ??? i Beelieve not and i guess the forum isst for everybody not only for people like you or i mistaken. if this is the way proposals and new members treaten here then better the proposal owner look for coins adotion what are more appriciated. Again some negative vvibe about Big Members here in the Forum.

Redundant effort, as the Dash Embassy has this base already covered. Also the Embassy is already funded, and this project's ROI doesn't come close to the integration the Embassy's about to roll out via Coinfinity. This map represents all the places Dash will be available at:
2i0wutj.jpg

The Embassy costs us 428 Dash per month, is already running and about to give us an integration as shown on that map.

Do you really want to pay 306 Dash to add just 98 more ATMs? Plus most of the proposed locations will be most likely already covered by Coinfinity anyway.

This has nothing to do with "competition". The Embassy is already funded so there is nothing to compete about. It's about saving the proposal owner from wasting 5 Dash on a redundant proposal and in extension it's about sparing the Treasury from wasting money on something they basically already paid for.

Hello there, this no ATM Map, we are talking about serious ATM business not selling vouchers in Tabak Stores. sorry

I think every time is good when new people enter the forum and try to push DASH. For my person I can say that a nationally worked a lot to push DASH in Ecuador. We opened over 200 DASH wallets here starting with people who have 0 knowledge about DASH. We did the first 1 day seminar on DASH and MN functions here and promoted DASH in several Seminars.
I just entered the forum because I did not have the oportunity to buy a DASH MN when it was afordable. On the other way I did my homework to support this proposaland I hope that it will get the support what it reserves!!!

Dear @prosirius,

It look like you do alot of wrong choices.
1) - choice an other coin than Dash for ATM. Do we have to pay for your error ?
2) - a supporter army. I know than some in Dash give the bad exemple in this way. But hope that way of supporting became a "no" point. (Thx @Macrochip , you save my time)
3) - Multi proposals... quick pump tresury. Just show us than your are not yet mature for the bisness level of Dash (at this time).

For this one and the other proposal its no.

Regards,

Hello there, this no ATM Map, we are talking about serious ATM business not selling vouchers in Tabak Stores. sorry
Yes and I already said that just 5 posts above that. It doesn't matter though. This is about getting Dash into the hands of the people and there is no difference whether I do it through a voucher or an ATM. One could argue an ATM is unnecessarily expensive, so vouchers as an analog alternative are better, but that's not the point. Both are means to increase Dash adoption and the voucher option already exists in a plentiful manner as the map shows, so there is no need to for an expensive ATM proposal.

Back