• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

D

Would you vote for this proposal?

• Total voters
Great idea however there doesnt seem to be any correlation between dash and your project.

I think this came up for voting last month too but didnt find support.

I would recommend getting drone manufacturers on board as a sponsor, Dash may not be the best fit.

Best of luck !
Jeremy

Hello! We are a different team than the one that was in voting last month.

The proposal that did not have support was to use Dash as a MultiGP sponsor.

We seek to create a Dash competition that can scale internationally and that several teams around the world can create new venues for different Dash competencies.

Are there dash prizes?
Yes! That is the main attraction for international teams.
Different pilots from different parts of the world can easily receive their prize in Dash and return to their country.

And because the first 6 race events will be in Venezuela, you can even spend your Dash easily and simply as there are many shops that accept Dash in our region (mainly in Caracas)

We want to scale our events to other countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Spain, France and the United States. Since these are epicenters of drone competitions and also present good receptivity and adoption of Dash.

Yes, our project is a little out of the ordinary. But we really want to target new attractive ecosystems for the Dash community.

The drone racing events are really impressive!

[QUOTE = "DashingDude, post: 181795, member: 13033"] ¡Me encantan los Drones! ¿Puedes darnos un ejemplo del tipo de videos (FPV?) Que Dash puede esperar del patrocinio? [/ QUOTE]

Me encanta que seas fan de los drones, significa que puedes sentirte identificado con nuestra propuesta, en el siguiente video puedes ver un claro ejemplo de lo que queremos;

Lo que esperamos es que Dash se muestre de esta manera, que tendrá su propia pista de carreras de drones FPV oficial donde más de 30 eventos anuales se llevarán a cabo, progresivamente ascendiendo a más de 200 eventos de carreras anuales, distribuidos en diferentes países de América Latina , con diferentes equipos de embajadores de Dash dentro de la comunidad de drones de carreras.

Last edited:
It will be an official track of Dash, however, we can accept other sponsors whose condition will be that these are ambassadors of Dash and promote the use of this in their businesses, with prior authorization from the Dash community, since this track it belongs to all of us who live in this community.

Good morning,
I love drones, unfortunately we have proof that this day the dash exhibition brings nothing to its adoption.
Sorry, it's a no.
Good luck

Good morning,
I love drones, unfortunately we have proof that this day the dash exhibition brings nothing to its adoption.
Sorry, it's a no.
Good luck

We thank each member of the community who takes the time to read our proposal, and we respect the opinion of each one. However I would like to highlight several cases of success of events or sports teams that have been supported by this community, and that without a doubt have managed in one way or another to promote the use of this cryptocurrency.

-Gc dash aerosports
-Dash Leopards Soccer Africa
-Dash Cycling Team

In turn, remember that our proposal is not for Dash to be our sponsor, what we seek is to create a UNIQUE track that belongs to the Dash community, create events such as competitions, Meetups, form teams and groups of ambassadors and progressive way In conclusion we want DASH to develop dynamically and achieve its goal of becoming a full payment service.

Dear @Isabel,

Yours exemple of "Gc dash aerosports" hes exactly what bring nothing to Dash by the fact of where is Dash today and all inflacionary despence in this.

As this project only the proposal owner win, not Dash.

for my hobbies I use my personal money, not the Dash budget

Sory, and good luck.

Dear @JOL

The race of Drones FPV is considered as an eSport that is in full swing and growth, important television sports channels transmit such competitions,

Do you think that if it were a Hobby, ESPN or Fox Sports broadcast it? or what brands like Redbull will sponsor it?

We believe faithfully that the Dash community deserves more than just a hobby, that is why we have brought to you this innovative proposal that goes hand in hand with a promising technological future.

Last edited:
Dear @Isabel,

We are not redbull, do you see Visa, MC, AMEX, paypal sponsoring this segment ? no. Why ?

And yes you are totaly right, ask to Redbull sponsoring the race.

as "innovative proposal" , do you already read all past proposal who dont pass ?

Most of peaple in the world dont have time and money for Hobby, most use there money for doctor, food, services, house, transport, education ...

When we cover all that segment all around the world, we certainly have time and money for hobby.

From my point of view.

Regards.

Dear @Isabel,

We are not redbull, do you see Visa, MC, AMEX, paypal sponsoring this segment ? no. Why ?

And yes you are totaly right, ask to Redbull sponsoring the race.

as "innovative proposal" , do you already read all past proposal who dont pass ?

Most of peaple in the world dont have time and money for Hobby, most use there money for doctor, food, services, house, transport, education ...

When we cover all that segment all around the world, we certainly have time and money for hobby.

From my point of view.

Regards.
It's true there are more people in the world focused on different things that are not Hobbys. However, people who are dedicated to the career of drones as a professional activity, are highly receptive to adopting Dash.
Dash can be included in new markets and thus attribute true adoption. If you were part of a sports activity or a competitive group, would not you like to receive prizes in Dash? Or even go to a series of events where Dash is used in a common way to acquire things?

It's true there are more people in the world focused on different things that are not Hobbys. However, people who are dedicated to the career of drones as a professional activity, are highly receptive to adopting Dash.
Dash can be included in new markets and thus attribute true adoption. If you were part of a sports activity or a competitive group, would not you like to receive prizes in Dash? Or even go to a series of events where Dash is used in a common way to acquire things?

Of cours you can find money from peaple who have time and money for this hobby, then buy Dash with it and give the price in Dash. very positif, you transform fiat to Dash from the real world as all real activity. Real activity donc need Dash free money to exist. very good for the network. But its totaly diferents than to take free Dash from buget. We can certainly give you for free, stickers, t-shirt and flag with Dash.

tank you for the time you take to read and answer.

Its a definitif no.

Of cours you can find money from peaple who have time and money for this hobby, then buy Dash with it and give the price in Dash. very positif, you transform fiat to Dash from the real world as all real activity. Real activity donc need Dash free money to exist. very good for the network. But its totaly diferents than to take free Dash from buget. We can certainly give you for free, stickers, t-shirt and flag with Dash.

tank you for the time you take to read and answer.

Its a definitif no.
A pleasure to have talked. I understand your point of view.

I hope to see your comment on our next proposals. We want to extend the world of Dash to the world where there is none.

I share your ideal with respect to the money Fiat converted to Dash, your proposal is very good. We also have a somewhat similar one that focuses directly on the marketplace rather than the exchange Dash / Fiat. In the same way we could be allies.

Back