• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: DASH MERCHANT VENEZUELA - MASSIVE ADOPTION PROGRAM (2000 merchants in 3 months)

Would you support this proposal?

• Yes

Votes: 46 95.8%
  • No (please let us know why)

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I don't know yet (feel free to ask any question)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello guys!!!!!

It' s a really good idea and if the proposal is approved there will be a lot of work to do. I know many merchants that will love to accept cryptocurrencies but they don't know how to use it, so I think is a tremendous idea the free courses regarding all the necessary information about Dash.

Good luck, you have all my support.

Hello guys!!!!!

It' s a really good idea and if the proposal is approved there will be a lot of work to do. I know many merchants that will love to accept cryptocurrencies but they don't know how to use it, so I think is a tremendous idea the free courses regarding all the necessary information about Dash.

Good luck, you have all my support.
Hello G.Comparetto, thank you very much!

Congratulations team for this interesting project that complements very well the efforts the rest of the DASH's projects in Venezuela (DASH Venezuela, DASH HELP, etc) are doing

Merchants need a lot of education to lose their F.U.D. (fear, uncertainty and doubt) and adopt crypto economy and DASH safely. Starting with small and medium merchants can generate a wave of change that moves the rest of the big retails into DASH.

As a member of the AgroCognitive team I would like to suggest you include the open markets in your work plan because that will help a lot to us to connect the field with the city (AgroCognitive will work in the root of the food chain with farmers and agro industry in general)

Good luck and have our support!

hey guys, first let me congratulate you in your project...

I have a couple of question regarding the manage of the tokens, most of the merchant that de DASHPLC community has bring as users are asking about the treasury of their coin, if some one bills 20$ and the market is dropping they would have problem of cash flow paying bills, how are you handling that aspect whit the merchants?

and the second one is, in DASH PLC we have develop a app for merchants to control the cashiers and be able to match the countability of every operation, are you willing to share your program to integrate more ways to doit.

If I had Masternode I would vote Yes on all of your Proposals.

Also, we would like to help including this project in our campaigns calendar on the Facebook platform.

Much success for your team guys.

Congratulations team for this interesting project that complements very well the efforts the rest of the DASH's projects in Venezuela (DASH Venezuela, DASH HELP, etc) are doing

Merchants need a lot of education to lose their F.U.D. (fear, uncertainty and doubt) and adopt crypto economy and DASH safely. Starting with small and medium merchants can generate a wave of change that moves the rest of the big retails into DASH.

As a member of the AgroCognitive team I would like to suggest you include the open markets in your work plan because that will help a lot to us to connect the field with the city (AgroCognitive will work in the root of the food chain with farmers and agro industry in general)

Good luck and have our support!
Hello, thank you very much for your support!

If I had Masternode I would vote Yes on all of your Proposals.

Also, we would like to help including this project in our campaigns calendar on the Facebook platform.

Much success for your team guys.
Hello, thanks a lot for your workds. We really appreciate it your offer to be included in your Facebook campaigns.

Best regards.

hey guys, first let me congratulate you in your project...

I have a couple of question regarding the manage of the tokens, most of the merchant that de DASHPLC community has bring as users are asking about the treasury of their coin, if some one bills 20$ and the market is dropping they would have problem of cash flow paying bills, how are you handling that aspect whit the merchants?

and the second one is, in DASH PLC we have develop a app for merchants to control the cashiers and be able to match the countability of every operation, are you willing to share your program to integrate more ways to doit.
Hello Pedro, thanks for your support. Regarding to your questions:

- We will teach all the merchants we get how to exchange their Dash to fiat (Bolivares, USD, etc) in that way they can do whatever they want with their money (stay in Dash or either exchange it to Bolivares, USD, etc). Always pointing out that Dash still has a growing trend since 1 year ago so it is a good idea to stay in Dash or either buy more Dash with their fiat currency.
- Absolutely, pleas email me and see how can we work together. Our first program will be in Caracas, but once we finish these first 3 months we will expand the program to other communities, massive adoption is the most important point and we have to reach to every city on Venezuela.

Best regards.

Awesome proposal guys.
Wel prepared and as always fully convinced to support it. Good luck.

Dash Merchant Venezuela UPDATES

1-
We were in the 6th Dash Caracas Conference last March 24th. There, we made the activity called "Let's Use Dash" for anyone who want to understand more about Dash (mostly merchants). The information we provided to people was related to:
- How to buy/sell Dash with Bolivares (How to use the Exchanges)
- Legal topics about Dash and cryptocurrencies in Venezuela
- How to accept Dash in your business.
- How to list your business in www.discoverdash.com

It was the first time we made this kind of activity and we were amazed about the interest from people, in less than 2 hours we helped 59 merchants. Below there are some pics.

ZVrPCGR.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2- Last week we started doing some tests of our sales strategy, in order to make adjustments and improve it. We already have small and big companies interested in accepting Dash and in receiving information from us. For example, we are in conversations with Grupo Paramo, they are the owners of all Duty Free stores in all Venezuelan airports, they have around 40 stores/restaurants and they told us they want to pay the sales comissions to their employees in Dash (+700 people). So this is a very good start!

Another example is the following kiosk (pic below), the owner is a middle age woman and she is very excited about Dash, this kiosk is the first one accepting Dash as a payment method in Venezuela. We know she will be a very good ambassador of Dash, she is already reffering other merchants to us. If you want to give her some love this is her Dash Address: Xv6nJ3ERNmuirXALA5712FGDcBKhsGuopn :)

CHzrLdo.jpg

Thank you very much for your time.

Our proposal is LIVE now, you can check it an vote here https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DASH-MERCHANT-VENEZUELA

Another example is the following kiosk (pic below), the owner is a middle age woman and she is very excited about Dash, this kiosk is the first one accepting Dash as a payment method in Venezuela. We know she will be a very good ambassador of Dash, she is already reffering other merchants to us. If you want to give her some love this is her Dash Address: Xv6nJ3ERNmuirXALA5712FGDcBKhsGuopn :)

CHzrLdo.jpg

Is she listed in https://discoverdash.com/ ?

Hello Demo, we are going to list her this week. In order to make the process easier for merchants we will do all the registration in discoverdash and in ther other merchants directories.
This is crucial, because the Dash community should be able to check anytime whether the merchants really accept dash or not.

This is wonderful and I want to do something similar here in Medellín.

I'd love to see your flyers, stickers and other merch as maybe if we buy some of them through you we can both come out ahead.

Back