• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Cryptocurrencies illegal?

Will crypto be banned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deathcutie

Hey guys,

I got into crypto because I came across one of the exchanges and decided to try. I used lots of them over time and now got into coindeal, because it seems to be a quality one. Anyway, I wanted to ask if you heard about new issue that could make cryptocurrencies illegal because of the blockchain technology and what do you think about it? Will the crypto prices fall?

I feel like they are trying to get rid of it to stop all of the shady deals that people are doing with cryptos since they are basically untraceable.

When I was a student and bitcoin just showed up, I ran the bitcoin on my laptop and sold everything at 1 dollar. Now I'm sorry and I consider myself a fool. (

Don't ever fool yourself thinking that crypto will be banned. Is like saying that the entire world economy will collapse.

My dear brothers and sisters, cryptocurrency has come to the system as a threat to centralised bodies. Centralized bodies get their power from the paper money they have control over. They have the power to regulate how we spend our money that makes corruption rampant among people around the world. Cryptocurrency has come to solve this problem and hence causing terror among people who believe in centralism (or corruption).

Due to this, it has to face resistances from these bodies because it's coming to make them obsolete. But it can only be resisted by them and get shake for sometime but can't collapse.

However it does not seem to be an easy way of payment - mostly due to its rapid chamges of value. How do you expect that to replace fiat currencies?

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of crypto myself, but just wonder how would that work.

I'm not getting you wrong sir. The fact that it's changing its price now doesn't mean that it will continue doing that till eternity. If you know that the Blockchain technology only allows limited supply of coins whiles keeping demand unlimited, then you wouldn't bother yourself about it changes.

The greatest reason for its changes is still the level of embracement by people. Cryptos are still facing a lot of challenges from central authorities who are still trying to find ways they could resist it. Because of this, people still go into crypto and leave as well. They are scared bcs their money can be missing when they ban crypto today. These are people who don't understand the concept of the Blockchain technology very well.

So I don't see the fall and rise of prices to mean that cryptocurrency can't be an easy payment method. When it finally becomes accepted all around the world, the prices will rise up and keep rising but will get to a limit. That time, people who couldn't embrace it earlier can only use it to exchange for goods and services. Those who embrace it earlier will earn more on the amount they used to buy it and can also use to exchange for goods and services.

China banned crypto exchanges. So, they moved to Hong Kong or Malta or Japan or some other crypto friendly country. The Bitcoin price dropped, for a few weeks. Then life went back to normal.

Venezuela banned mining, owning and using Bitcoin. They put people in prison for it. And yet, Bitcoin is still around. Venezuela is now a hotbed of Dash activity. So is Zimbabwe.

A number of countries have taken big steps to be actively friendly to crypto.

Malta is rolling out the red carpet. The biggest crypto exchange in the world is moving there.

https://www.bitcoinisle.com/2018/03...-with-worlds-largest-cryptocurrency-exchange/

Several others just announced that they would join them.

https://www.financemagnates.com/cry...ice-interest-malta-pm-welcomes-crypto-sector/

A number of people, myself included, had predicted that due to game theory, and the prisoner's dilemma, the governments of the world will realize that if they attempt to over-regulate crypto, they will end up damaging their own economy, but will not stop crypto. That is, in fact how it is turning out.

So...sure, some countries will act stupid toward crypto....for a time.

sure..! some countries will act stupidly against cryptocurrency but that wont stop it.
Screenshot_20180327-001323[1].png

Hi everyone! Hope that cryptocurrencies will be legalized in the nearest future. Me and my team are working on a project about 'merchants and real businesses accepting cryptocurrency'. It's crypto payments processor which avoids losses due to the volatility of the exchange rate by converting cryptocurrency into traditional money in real time for merchants bank account.

We are multycryptocurrency and, of course, we accept DASH. Now we've already working in about 50 real businesses in Vilnius, Lithuania. Among them United Colors of Benetton, restaurants, bars, hotels, shops, barbershops, etc. We are planning to hold a huge festival Crypto Vilnius Day this summer to unify crypto and real worlds

Would be happy to chat!

Hello everyone
Yes, Cryptocurrencies are still illegal in many countries but there's a chance that they might soon become legal in the coming future. Recently Google banned its advertising on its websites due to which there was a lot of chaos in the public. Still leaving this behind you can promote your business on a crypto-based advertising platform.Visit our website to know more about advertising on our platform.

When I was a student and bitcoin just showed up, I ran the bitcoin on my laptop and sold everything at 1 dollar. Now I'm sorry and I consider myself a fool. (

Well cryptocurrency is illegal in some countries like China, Morocco and Nepal. But it's very popular in such countries as Japan and Canada. The last one currently is in the lead of world cryptocurrency acceptance. You can find on ICO Pulse blog by the way many information on this matter. In the last article about How to buy cryptocurrency in Canada I found out that there are no excessively severe restrictions or, especially, persecution of cryptousers, since the country adopted crypto and uses bitcoin a lot.

Don't ever fool yourself thinking that crypto will be banned. Is like saying that the entire world economy will collapse.

My dear brothers and sisters, cryptocurrency has come to the system as a threat to centralised bodies. Centralized bodies get their power from the paper money they have control over. They have the power to regulate how we spend our money that makes corruption rampant among people around the world. Cryptocurrency has come to solve this problem and hence causing terror among people who believe in centralism (or corruption).

Due to this, it has to face resistances from these bodies because it's coming to make them obsolete. But it can only be resisted by them and get shake for sometime but can't collapse.

The part I've so far been unable to wrap my head around is the value proposition for transaction focused networks like Dash. Tax and legal tender laws force, literally, with the brute squad, demand for fiat. So if a merchant accepts Dash for payment, she or he has to purchase a certain amount of fiat to surrender to the revenuers, and the thus the fiat maintains purchasing power and continues to fund the brute squad.

How can Dash, or any crypto network, truly get widespread use in the presence of that problem? What problem have cryptos really solved if they did not get rid of the evaporating fiat?

I know part of the answer some people might think of is that a limited supply crypto makes for a good place to hide value from the revenuers, but how do you think that will really work? The military-industrial-congressional complex must be paid, and the brute squad will always be funded, with fiat, to make sure that happens. The controllers will simply hire developers to figure it out for them, paying them with fiat of course. What are we proposing here if we don't also have a way to eliminate the brute squad?

However it does not seem to be an easy way of payment - mostly due to its rapid chamges of value. How do you expect that to replace fiat currencies?

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge supporter of crypto myself, but just wonder how would that work.
The volatility is really just a matter of relation to fiat it will settle down when fiat gives up the ghost

Why do you think they are illegal. They are very much legal. People just don't know about it much and think that Bitcoins are only used to buy drugs on the internet. There aren't any establishments that accept bitcoins yet too. There are countries who have bitcoin ATMs.. Where you can withdraw cash from your online wallet.

I won't be writing about, buying, trading, mining bitcoins if it was illegal. I can show you many ways from where you could get more info or learn mining or trading.

Cryptocurrencies are becoming popular day by day due to some obvious reasons one of which is it provides huge returns on your invested money. Also, it is now possible to advertise your business on a crypto-based advertising platform for advertisers and publishers with competitive pricing options. Visit the website today for complete information.

Back