• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Getfreedash daily stats

Dashmaximalist

I didn't realize that there this forum where we could talk about approved proposals.

so here are our daily stats in that case :)

upload_2018-3-12_18-26-14.png

Sign-ups dropped because of non-payment for 5 days from Feb 27-Mar5 in the past for lack of funds
Site was down Jan 14-28 for various upgrades
Site was down Feb 10 for few hours for upgrades
Sign-ups disabled on Feb 11 for lack o funds
Site was down Feb 17 -19 as referral system failed

Alexa rank https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/getfreedash.com#trafficstats

Do you think that you have enough for the rest of March or do you think that it is likely that you run out of Dash before the next treasury payout occurs?

we are currently paying 5 dash per day and we are stating right one the sign-up page that there will be a 7 day wait till you get your payouts ( which is absolutely not ideal thing to do ) , I have about 98 dash and 21 more days to before we get the next payout, if we see that the backlog is getting uncontrollable we plan to limit the sign-ups - which is obviously the worst thing to do however.

So yea, we have to plan to just run through till the next payout, but it's not an ideal situation to be ... we are looking for loans that can help do better decrease the backlogs etc https://insight.dash.org/insight/address/XtKSxq5KnRfBcZLcvuWohsKo26aRKuhBy2

@Dashmaximalist After reaching your goals in Venezuela, what country do you have in mind next? I think Colombia would be great as there are a lot of Venezuelans there as well. I imagine a very large majority of the Venezuelans in Colombia are sending money back to Venezuela. If we can get them on Dash, they'll send Dash home. We'll take over the remittance industry between the two countries. I think it would a massive win.

@Dashmaximalist After reaching your goals in Venezuela, what country do you have in mind next? I think Colombia would be great as there are a lot of Venezuelans there as well. I imagine a very large majority of the Venezuelans in Colombia are sending money back to Venezuela. If we can get them on Dash, they'll send Dash home. We'll take over the remittance industry between the two countries. I think it would a massive win.

hi @Unstoppable, that's a good point, that is indeed one of our plans, we plan to partner with remittance agencies in Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru and US for the remittance flows to Venezuela, this we feel is a massive growth area of dash for Venezuela

One a side note, we are launching a mobile app very soon, once that rolls out, we will test various other countries in Africa & Asia as well, we want to target countries with heavy crypto usage ( US/ Europe are not ) and broken economies ( ironically )

Hola amigo de Getfreedash, aparentemente tengo un problema serio con mi pago getfreedash
pasaron más de una semana e incluso mi pago no se ha completado, quiero saber si podrían ayudarme

Hello friend of Getfreedash, apparently I have a serious problem with my payment getfreedash
It took more than a week and even my payment was not completed. I want to know if you can help me.

good afternoon I have more than a week without being able to withdraw my funds to my purse and always tells me to try again tomorrow but never comply will be able to give me information on when to make the withdrawals of dash? thanks for your reply. a greeting

hi @Unstoppable, that's a good point, that is indeed one of our plans, we plan to partner with remittance agencies in Colombia, Mexico, Chile, Peru and US for the remittance flows to Venezuela, this we feel is a massive growth area of dash for Venezuela

One a side note, we are launching a mobile app very soon, once that rolls out, we will test various other countries in Africa & Asia as well, we want to target countries with heavy crypto usage ( US/ Europe are not ) and broken economies ( ironically )

That's an excellent idea, according to statistics from the government of Colombia, more than 550,000 Venezuelans have emigrated to Colombia and I am sure that +70% of those people have trouble sending money to their families due to the regulations of the Venezuelan government. I think it will be amazing to expand GetfreeDash in Latin America. In fact, I want to bring Dash community to one of the biggest cripto festivals in Colombia, you can watch my pre-proposal here:

https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/...colombia-reach-2000-people.35591/#post-180860

If it's okay with you, we would like to promote GetfreeDash with other initiatives such as:

- All about Dash (Educational videos in Spanish
- Dash Help (Official support center of Dash Latam)
- Dash.red (How to make Dash without money and playing)
- DiscoverDASH.com (Official directory of merchants)

I hope we can work together,

Gianpaolo Comparetto

Back