• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Let's start some logo rumours!

Enzwell

I hear there's a big reveal coming for the "new" logo!

They're taking so long with it, I'm bored, I say we start some logo rumours!

I hear they're going to change the name again too!

( C- ) Just flip it!

DashP34b.jpg

Last edited:
The release will probably be done by putting a one liner buried somewhere on the Dash discord with a link to a website that wont work for the first few weeks.

Then when the community goes mental they will update the site to say coming soon.....

Then 3 months later when everyone has had enough they will release the new logo which is just a darker shade of blue but everything stays the same.

Cant wait!!!!!

Edit: I am just kidding, I really cant wait to see what O&M have come up with :)

The release will probably be done by putting a one liner buried somewhere on the Dash discord with a link to a website that wont work for the first few weeks.

Then when the community goes mental they will update the site to say coming soon.....

Then 3 months later when everyone has had enough they will release the new logo which is just a darker shade of blue but everything stays the same.

Cant wait!!!!!

Edit: I am just kidding, I really cant wait to see what O&M have come up with :)

"ready" or not ;) here i come .... :D:rolleyes:o_O
JXyRWzI.jpg

Sorry guys I just got an update on the name, it's now going to be called Dripple.

Back