• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Malaysia Exclusive Support Center : Dash Lounge

RocketTeam

Greetings Dash Network. It’s me, @amzar from @RocketTeam once again. First of all, we would like to thank the Dash Network, especially MNO and Dash Core Group for providing thorough support on our first proposal. I am pleased to announce that the project is currently underway and going strong especially with regards to adapting Dash to the local community. You can view our progress here. As has been mentioned previously, this will be the first and biggest pilot project in ASEAN countries, especially in Malaysia.

To further awareness of the exclusivity agreement, as well as our plan for the widespread adoption of Dash in ASEAN countries, we are rolling out a constructive plan to showcase Dash’s virtual and real-world presence.

In order to move forward, we need to increase the level of Dash awareness among Malaysians. Therefore, we are planning to operate an Event Space to conduct any events. The Event Space will display catchy and useful information about Dash and will be administered by our highly trained and knowledgeable Dash Experts, or best known as Dashperts.

At the same time, partial of the premises will be utilized as a Dash Exclusive Support Centre, the one and only Dash Support Centre in Malaysia. The Support Centre will provide 24/7 assistance to Dash Users and Merchants. It will be efficiently operated by out Dash Assistant or Dashssistant.

Here is our internal interview in between me and my project manager :

We have already delved into the development of the MVP and you can learn more about the space that we will be provided in this video:

Our marketing video for the event space can be found here:

We have prepared the center as an MVP with further improvements coming up through the support of the Dash Network. We will work hard to ensure that the center serves its purpose in raising awareness of Dash and establishing Dash’s presence through highlighting its many real-world applications.

Before we are into further explanation, we have simplified the explanation into one simple graphic.

Uok7GSQyU6Au-Ppd_MInN-e6PDDn8QaPoO71UhtbZUw_3TdWplgk2E9TdcQ6tIUuJmy3LUD2nlqkzOCnCUxuQnBOP3ctHQsIXf4uhSvRTHkJcduGapfvT0RFrxcF9ttoiClQxR1L

The plan

Operate a 2-in-1 Dash related premises known as Dash Exclusive Support Centre and Event Space

Free Event Space
  • Spreading awareness about Dash through FREE consultations
  • Attract the public to Dash by offering FREE use of event space and consultations
  • Delegate a team of Dash Experts, or Dashperts for FREE consultation on Dash only
  • Establishing awareness on the advantages of Dash usage among merchants and users
  • Creating awareness of Blockchain and Dash’s unique features
  • Creating an exclusive, conducive and comfortable lounge for use by the public and community

Dash Exclusive Support Centre
  • The First and Exclusive Dash Support Centre in Malaysia
  • Provide 24/7 support to Dash Users and Merchants
  • Managed by well trained and efficient Dash Assistant, or Dashssistant
  • Answer enquiries and perform troubleshooting to Dash related activities
  • Guarantee to provide Practical and Fast support

Why is this needed?

Event Space
  • To increase the interest of the public towards Dash by providing Free Consultations and Free Use of Event Space.
  • We will naturally attract many of these merchants with our free event space. Due to many businesses at the startup level struggling with costing problems when it comes to holding their events, conferences, seminars, and talks, In return, we will increase awareness amongst these merchants and their audiences.
  • As mentioned when we spoke to DFN, although Dash is still relatively unknown within the region, we have taken it upon ourselves to make it widespread and turn it into a significant player in the region
  • Providing a free event space will greatly impact the Small Medium Enterprise (SME) community. Opportunities for us to educate them about Dash will be increased as they grab the chance to hold their events in a much needed free event space
  • In order to spur adoption among the masses and increase awareness among potential users, this event space will be provided free of charge to anyone looking for a space to hold any type of event (online merchant seminars…etc). Priority will be given to Dash events first
  • This increased attention has created a demand for a space where new adopters of the technology can find the support they need (a physical space or center)
  • In addition, as mentioned in the newspaper, the space will also host general Blockchain technology-related events (a large part of the focus will continue to be on Dash however)

Dash Exclusive Support Centre
  • To cater the needs of Dash Users and Merchants 24/7
  • Troubleshoot the problems faced by Dash Users and Merchants
  • Provide assistance and consultations regarding the advantages and benefits of Dash
  • Increase the confidence level of Existing, New, and Potential Dash Users by knowing that there is a physical center (not just a virtual presence) to deal with their needs

• Address: 2E-3 (Floor 3), Jalan Jubli Perak 22/1, Seksyen 22 Shah Alam, 40400 Malaysia
  • We have already worked hard to ensure that the name of this event space appears in both Google Maps and Waze so that people can easily locate it
  • We will update the name from 'RocketPay' to 'Dash Lounge by RocketPay' as per suggested by the community once the proposal passed. ( thanks to everyone for giving us the feedback )

Google Maps

Ra9GpNEXhXNgT0WGhQq3IGXBR1iEWe6Fkn68R9hb0gSMl1kddcRwcbiJ38eA7OuNhOmHMKyFpNWufI0sHVEoK5hwq4g8lH-xz-oKuLcSKOhfI0mTF3lqlhltvnxr70DVNdymCmAH

Waze

V-He9G_mzEbGci7FeMoc8SmOK8DHzf9e8T1bJV2a-VVUP8f6fXiZnHeaV8AreYAbLISLx7fCWHtzwOShkegNkwEW0GBNrIFqz9jJ58bS9_AYat2DaBW8N18QOqVdxzs_hKo-Sovq

• Equipments
  • There will be 6 computers for public usage
  • LCD Projector for event purpose
  • PA System for event purpose
  • Adequate chair and table for audience
  • Air conditioners space
  • Bar counter with only Dash as payment ( Strictly no cash )
  • Full CCTV system within the premise

• Costing Breakdown ( 145 Dash with means price $520/Dash ) / 1 Month
    • 140 Dash spent on space
    • 5 Dash for proposal fee
mcYPlGrPPOd7IWMDf9DzvcWPi22yD70Pr57s7JvTEe-A0kNUqe43MMwkKb3CaNVq-D7s2PEvAIlpsgcLjFVy6L2qq3y4JiurlTuSAiqOrTv3Qo_kJUyks7g1OVPqAg4r3tteyGyM

Website (book online)

We are currently developing a website where bookings for the space can be made. You may refer to this website URL http://www.rspace.my/

The website will be developed for free and we will never charge any money for the system. It has been undertaken as part of our responsibility to The Dash Network

Conclusion

It is our goal to make this proposal the best that it can be in order to serve its purpose well and as such, we look forward to receiving your opinions and comments. Your opinions and comments will be taken very seriously and will help us ensure that we remain aligned with the needs of the Dash Network.

We also humbly request that you stay tuned to our next move as we continue to penetrate further into Southeast Asia very soon.

Thank you in advance!

Cheers,

Amzar
RocketTeam

Last edited:
Do I understand it correctly that we will be paying for setting up this space and then you will pay for the staff and other ongoing costs? If so this is going to be another great proposal from you.

Do I understand it correctly that we will be paying for setting up this space and then you will pay for the staff and other ongoing costs? If so this is going to be another great proposal from you.

Hi @TheSingleton thanks for your time here.

Yes you are right ! We took the responsibility on running the place so we won't ask for staff and any others unexpected costs within one year. We will try our best to serve to society with our own funds.

Thank you again for your compliment and we are really welcome any Dash Community to come and drop by to the center for verification purpose.

It always open for all of you :D

Please drop your question if you might have more. We will try our best to answer !

Cheers,

Amzar
RocketTeam

Hey guys.

Great proposal.

I would advice you to contact @AlejandroE .

He is setting up a support center here in Venezuela and I think it would be very beneficial for the community if you two share information and experience.

Good luck! Cheers
ç

Thank you Santos for tagging me in this great proposal.

It's nice to see that you noticed the importance of having a phisical space for Dash, this gives us a better and more professional perception to users, merchants and investors! You can check our proposal here https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Help-Support-Center If you have any question please let me know.

You count with our support, and if your proposal gets funded we can share with you information and you don't start from scratch. Besides, we will work in alliance with the D-A-C-H embassy from Germany, dashinformer.com, dashop.io, etc. So we can do great things together.

I have 2 questions: how many agents are you going to have in your call center? Are you going to give support to Malasya and also other countries?

Best regards!

Hey guys.

Great proposal.

I would advice you to contact @AlejandroE .

He is setting up a support center here in Venezuela and I think it would be very beneficial for the community if you two share information and experience.

Good luck! Cheers

Hey @Santos Bermúdez Ruiz . Thank you for your support and suggestion. Will initiate the conversation with Dash Help Venezuela really soon to get their point of view. It will be really helpful so that we can improvise !

ç

Thank you Santos for tagging me in this great proposal.

It's nice to see that you noticed the importance of having a phisical space for Dash, this gives us a better and more professional perception to users, merchants and investors! You can check our proposal here https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Dash-Help-Support-Center If you have any question please let me know.

You count with our support, and if your proposal gets funded we can share with you information and you don't start from scratch. Besides, we will work in alliance with the D-A-C-H embassy from Germany, dashinformer.com, dashop.io, etc. So we can do great things together.

I have 2 questions: how many agents are you going to have in your call center? Are you going to give support to Malasya and also other countries?

Best regards!

Hey @AlejandroE . Hope you are doing well and congratulation for your proposal.

Exactly ! we have the same exact point of view now to show that we, Dash Community exist in real space not only in virtual.

Great things you have start the relationship with the most of people in Community. We think that will be really helpful so that we can join hand to hand to benefit from space that we provide. We will get in touch with you soon in Discord to get an advice on how to improvise the plan.

For your question :

1 ) Initially, we are going to place 2 agents ( inhouse staff ) to cater the calling station. They will operate during the office hours only but the call will be redirect to our Project Manager personal phone number if nobody answering the call. Hence, we try to reduce number of unattended phone call.

2) As for now, we will start with Malaysia first to see how the things move here and how the reaction to market. There's plan ahead for others Asean Country like Indonesia and Singapore but need to wait after we serve this one properly to community !

Its really great to see you here giving your opinion and interest to our proposal.

Drop more question here and we will try our best to answer your question as best as we can.

Thank again @AlejandroE !

Cheers,

Amzar
RocketTeam

Dear @GrandMasterDash

Philippines please

Of course!!! Philippines will be one of our targeted countries to make Dash Exclusive Support Center. We are in the planning to make another Dash Exclusive Support Center in other South East Asia countries.
For now, we will keep update from time to time regarding this project.

Stay tuned

Cheers,

Admin
RocketPay

@RocketTeam I say this because Singapore already has dash options available, or being developed, whereas with the Philippines, I've been trying for a very long time but their main outlets (coins.ph and rebit.ph) are exclusively bitcoin and they have next to zero interest in anything else. A few people are using bitshares on the backend but other than that, they really need some good competition to shake things up. The Philippines needs dash and now would be a good time to strike.

Good day @GrandMasterDash

Thank you for your information and we will take it seriously to account now. Our target is on FinEXPO in Philippines and most of Asean country. Most probably in Philippines we are going to be there as guest first to see how's the market and do our own research. For sure we will update time to time about our plan and strategy for penetration there. We do have personal contact in our list for initial start so that we can prepare earlier. We are looking forward for any event there and may up for discussion with Dash Community about our plan soon.

Thanks again @GrandMasterDash for your precious information to us !

Cheers,

Amzar
RocketTeam

Dear community,

As we mentioned in our first post, we are currently developing a website for booking the space. You may refer the website here http://www.rspace.my/ (under development).
The website is developed for free and we never charge a dime for the system since we took it as our part of the responsibility to do for free to The Dash Network. This website is created for community easy to book the event space via online.

PmnET0reDy3ns-7w1KAr3w315DwutWxiP7CJmHsfWfgvaGvjvEeCQHRftlfP9tCie5xULIx-_hTmuvEKVRDL0XwiQjbDQbpXXy_eBijk5LC1e8crtrLaoqC_RZmXnDG-7PtRth3c

Stay tuned for more updates.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketPay

Dear @andrade92

Always, crypto support centers are a great idea to encourage ppl to adopt them. Congratulations!

Thank you for your support. Yes!!! crypto support centers or on our planning Dash Exclusive Support Centers is one effective way to give information to the community regarding the cryptocurrency, blockchain, and Dash of course. We saw this opportunity when the community or public does not know to whom to refer regarding this kind of new environment. Especially for the 'average joe' who are quite left behind regarding this technology, and for sure, they need guidance for them to understand and help them to apply in their daily life. Thank you again for your support sir.

Cheers,

Admin
RocketPay

Sounds like a good idea to me. I'm anxious to see how the funded Venezuelan help center performs, but if it does well, I don't see any real obstacles to this being funded as well.

Good day @Arthyron .

Thank you so much for your time spent reading our pre-proposal discussion. Thank you so much for your support and we are really hope this proposal may pass so that we can show our existence in real world, not only in virtual. The step will increase further confidence among the people to either spend, keep and invest in Dash.

Soon enough, we can see an awareness widespread in the region especially in Malaysia since we ( Dash Community ) have really strong fundamental in Crypto world.

Looking forward for more of your feedback so that we can improvise on serve the peoples.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

@amzar
RocketTeam

Good day Dash Network, we are going to take the proposal up and live by today. Hopefully we can see the proposal will soon pass to ensure things will move accordingly as we all want with such constructive plan ahead.

On the other note, we have make an adjustment of amount Dash in our request amount fund.

Looking forward from all of your support, feedback and advice on our next project soon.

Thank you so much Dash Community ! :):)

Our proposal now live and running. We are looking forward for your support to come and vote on our proposal and let us know on how to improvise the space and proposal itself.

Let's make Dash widespread in all over Malaysia guys !

Cheers

Amzar
RocketTeam

Back