• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Freewallet.org = terrible experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dashmaximalist, you may rate me as troll, but you have a lot to learn from dashred. He solved many of the tech problems you are facing now.

And yes, I admit that the article of dash-red is not usefull for your users. But it is for you. At least you could send to your users the dividend of 0.5$, without for you to pay for transaction fees.
I am bothered about my users paying fees not myself... They want to save money not their data

I am bothered about my users paying fees not myself... They want to save money not their data

In that case, and as long as dash-qt is not suitable for beginners, the only solution is for an android wallet to be written that will behave like dash-qt, regarding the free transactions issue.

unless of course this android dash wallet is already written, but we dont know it.
What is the transaction fee of the android dash wallet?
What do they mean by "allow free transactions"?

Can someone explain what "free transactions" means?

Right now it's either free or 1 cent in future it will be in few cents ...our users need 1/100 cent or less guaranteed
And this is another solution.
https://github.com/bitpay/copay/issues/5164#issuecomment-265569494

dabura667 commented on 8 Dec 2016
Zero fee transactions will not be confirmed on the network unless you have a friend who runs a large mining pool.

If you do have such a friend, then you can figure out how to make a 0 fee transaction (most wallets do not allow this anymore, because it will make your transaction stuck) by programming your own wallet. Then you can send the 0 fee transaction to your miner friend.

So maybe we should contact our miner friends, and ask them for a discount for the poor people who receive the dividend.

Last edited:
@Dashmaximalist
freewallet is NOT recommended !!!
they are holding the private key - that is THE issue here - not fees !
if u trust them - be ready to lose your coins ! ;)

@Dashmaximalist
freewallet is NOT recommended !!!
they are holding the private key - that is THE issue here - not fees !
if u trust them - be ready to lose your coins ! ;)
i agree that there is a chance of losing your money , but heres the deal dash fees will easily be 1-3 cents in future , do you expect people who earn $1-5 per week to pay fees of few cents every time they use a service ??
having said that , uphold looks like a reliable service , dont you think ??

It blows my mind that anyone even looks at these "services." Are you daft? These things are the 21st century version of the Nigerian Prince email, or the Penis Enlargement Pills... How stupid can you get.

If you're so dumb and lazy that you're still falling for this crap a decade after crypto was invented, frankly, you get what you deserve.

Thin the herd...

I considered running a darknet wallet thing, but who would be dumb enough to use it? You people are nuts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back