• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal: Dash Tour Basketball Competitions And Education Events

You'll vote for me ?

• Yes

Votes: 48 94.1%
  • No

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
I found this article when I searched for Cryptocurrency and Marocco:

https://www.coindesk.com/morocco-regulators-warn-of-penalties-for-cryptocurrency-use/amp/

Has the government changed their position or are they just not enforcing it?
Hi again .

I read that 2 month ago , but it's still just fake news .

Many people here still trading in cryptocurrency without problems . And also even if they start to their plans to ban cryptocurrency we won't give up , as i said before We are a cohesive people .

All the countries want to ban cryptocurrency because they know that's the future .

We shouldn't give in to them if we want a prosperous future .

Educating and reaching people in Morocco by this two plans is great with many people who can benefit from Dash

Hey Zakaria! I find your proposal interesting, its very smart way to bring people on board the dash costumes using other interest in common. Although i do have questions and maybe a suggestion.

My question is, are you willing to educate people who come to see the games? the audience, and if so how many people can come and see the tournament? Taking this into consideration my advice to you is to take advantage of the people attending these kinds of events since you already have their attention use to inform them about DASH and most of all teach them how to use it. For exampl, organize with your local community a bake sale so they can sell food and beverages near the event, so this way they can sell their food in dash and people can buy it and learn at the same time. I think this can really complement your project.

Good luck, hope to see more about your proposal.

Hey Zakaria! I find your proposal interesting, its very smart way to bring people on board the dash costumes using other interest in common. Although i do have questions and maybe a suggestion.

My question is, are you willing to educate people who come to see the games? the audience, and if so how many people can come and see the tournament? Taking this into consideration my advice to you is to take advantage of the people attending these kinds of events since you already have their attention use to inform them about DASH and most of all teach them how to use it. For exampl, organize with your local community a bake sale so they can sell food and beverages near the event, so this way they can sell their food in dash and people can buy it and learn at the same time. I think this can really complement your project.

Good luck, hope to see more about your proposal.
Hi .

I like your suggestions i'll try to work on it .

Big Thanks from Morocco to you for your comment also for your suggestions .

Last edited:
I find your proposal interesting, Educating and reaching people in Morocco its very smart way , Good luck.

My friend @Zakaria Ab , your work for DASH has become noted. I think this proposal is okay-As a grassroot person, in Morocco you know what best strategy Dash could use to get your people involved. Go get it man.
Cheers!

Things like this can ripple out. Everyone on the team will know about Dash and probably everyone in the town. I would like to see more details on how the communication and branding and marketing will be integrated.

Hi .

If i get for each match big audience maybe i'll make other event to the audience .

I can't give you promise about that i'm still not sure if the audience they'll be intresting but i think if they see the first match they'll be intresting to know dash .

I can't write just numbers to how many people can come and see the tournament , because i can't see the future .

As i said before if they see this competition good and have a lot of new thing i'm sure i'll get big audience and they'll become intresting .

I like your suggestions i'll try to work on it when the competition start .

Big Thanks from Morocco to you for your comment also for your suggestions .

Heey thanks for the quick response. I see there is alot a potential in an event like this so take as much as you can get from it.

Good wishes from Venezuela

Things like this can ripple out. Everyone on the team will know about Dash and probably everyone in the town. I would like to see more details on how the communication and branding and marketing will be integrated.
Hi

Please write again clear question for i can answer you .

Thanks .

Ysterday i did second meet up with medicine girls students .

I helped them to install dash wallet and also i talk with them about my proposal and i took with them this picture .

20180206_141731.jpg

20180205_174130.jpg

Back