• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-Proposal on Dash School in Dagbani

Dear all,

I am called Sulemana Abdul Raif and known as Dash Governor. As part of my efforts to increase the velocity and value of Dash digital cash as well as block chain technology, I am proposing an idea dubbed: Dash school in Dagbani language to help me achieve the following objectives.

In Ghana ,Dagbani language is one of the biggest and recognised languages especially in the Northern part and that has influence my desire to have my Dash school in Dagbani since we need people to understand the relevance of blockchain technology and the Dash digital cash as a means of payment that is easy, fast and can be processed immediately.

It is crystal clear and obvious that the best form of communication is to communicate in a language that your audience can really understand and appreciate. In the Northern part of Ghana, Dagbani language is one of the easiest and most spoken language and that can help ease understanding of my lectures.

WHY Dagbani language

1. It is widely spoken

2. It forms part of the largest ethnic group in Ghana

3. It is an examinable language in the West African Certificate Examination (WAEC) for the junior High school and the senior High school.

4. It is a full course studied at the most popular and recognised Universities in Ghana(Legon, Weneba, Capecoast university)

5. It has some similarities with other languages (Mampurisi, Nanumba etc)

6. It is the language used most to transact businesses here in Northern Ghana.

7. The part of the country thus Northern part where Dagbani is spoken is fast growing in terms of economics because a lot of local businesses are carried out there

Below is the map of Ghana showing the length of which Dagbani language is spread to and spoken.

upload_2018-1-28_19-45-21.png

Structure of Dash school in Dagbani.

1. We will be producing YouTube videos of lectures about Dash digital cash and block chain technology in Dagbani with subtitles on every Friday . In a month we will produce 4 YouTube videos.

2. We will have Dash school road show dubbed: Dash School Community connect. With this one, we will engage two communities in a month. The main aim of this community connect is to create #Dash village where Dash digital cash will be used as form of payments. (We will engage the citizens, local business men and women and educate them in their own language on Dash blockchain technology.

3. We will also have Dash school media connect where we grant interviews in Dagbani about dash block chain technology. with the media connect we will get the local celebrities to produce an advert on how dash can be used as form of payment and how it is fast, easy and can be processed with immediacy.

4. Dash school pupil's club. This Dash students club (DSC) will be formed to educate the pupils on dash blockchain technology. The aim is to impart this knowledge onto these students so that they can make their communities a Dash hub. (They can assist in educating their parents and friends at home more on Dash digital system)

The above projects under the Dash schools will be run for a period of three months.

Note: Our aim is to reach out to people who may not have time to visit our YouTube channel to have access to the information and the opportunity.

Budget details

1. We will need 14Dash for each month.

With the 14Dash, we will spread it on the four thematic areas our project will tackle

The above project is designed to increase the velocity and value of dash and to make Dash a mainstream in the target area.

Hello,

I'm willing to vouch for Sulemana Abdul Raif character, as the "dash governor" he has worked with the DashDirect project in Ghana with Salam (cryptolib) since our
beginnings... From what I have seen, he is hardworking and has acted honestly in his dealings, while always being open to feedback... I'm glad to see he is expanding
his horizons with this proposal, while hoping he stays on with DashDirect in his current (Trusted Community Champion - Backup) role... He is a key player in the DD family... <3

Couple question I have on the proposal: How many people live in the red area on the map you shared? Just trying to understand how many people speak Dagbani.... What % of that
speaking population have smartphones and the ability to watch the YouTube videos you are planning on making...

Thanks and good luck!

This guy is determine and has been working very hard to make Dash work. He is working along side cryptolib in the dash direct project and when it comes to the local dialect he is the best. I've worked with him several time and he is just the perfect person for this job . He is kind,very jovial and can work with all kinda people.. I wish the masternodes will take a critical eye and look at this .. all the best bro I pray your hard work and effort will be recognize and appreciated for this proposal .. cheers bro

Thank
Hello,

I'm willing to vouch for Sulemana Abdul Raif character, as the "dash governor" he has worked with the DashDirect project in Ghana with Salam (cryptolib) since our
beginnings... From what I have seen, he is hardworking and has acted honestly in his dealings, while always being open to feedback... I'm glad to see he is expanding
his horizons with this proposal, while hoping he stays on with DashDirect in his current (Trusted Community Champion - Backup) role... He is a key player in the DD family... <3

Couple question I have on the proposal: How many people live in the red area on the map you shared? Just trying to understand how many people speak Dagbani.... What % of that
speaking population have smartphones and the ability to watch the YouTube videos you are planning on making...

Thanks and good luck!
Thanks very much for your interest in this:

To answer your questions; the current population of Northern Ghana is estimated at about 3ml and about 2.98% of the population uses smartphones with access to internet connection.

Thanks
This guy is determine and has been working very hard to make Dash work. He is working along side cryptolib in the dash direct project and when it comes to the local dialect he is the best. I've worked with him several time and he is just the perfect person for this job . He is kind,very jovial and can work with all kinda people.. I wish the masternodes will take a critical eye and look at this .. all the best bro I pray your hard work and effort will be recognize and appreciated for this proposal .. cheers bro

Thanks @Cryptoris for your interest in this

Together we can make dash a mainstream currency

Your effort in the DD project tells it all and it's always great working with you every week at Dash Direct meetings considering the energy you put to every work.
I hope you'll be given a chance to proof yourself worthy and spread the good news about dash to our people here.
All the best #dashgovernor

Sounds like a good idea. Once these people have learned about Dash how can they get some? Is that something you can do?

Also, 3% smartphones really doesn't seem that much. If that's evenly distributed that could be an issue. Is that the case or are the people with internet-capable smartphones focused into cities/areas?

hello Sulemana, I think your proposal is very interesting. In my opinion, the best way to expand the Dash system is through education since it's a new technology many people have trouble adapting. Taking this into consideration, I was wondering what is the age range you will be educating? Will you focus more on the adults with monetary power or students that represent the new generation?

Sounds like a good idea. Once these people have learned about Dash how can they get some? Is that something you can do?

Also, 3% smartphones really doesn't seem that much. If that's evenly distributed that could be an issue. Is that the case or are the people with internet-capable smartphones focused into cities/areas?

Thanks for showing interest
With regards to ur question, @cryptolib is working on P2P exchange (Uniquecoin.net) which will be live before this project starts. People can buy and sell Dash directly on that platform.Also we are finding a solution for local folks who may hesitate buying/selling dash online(Dash merchants).
Second question ,those using smartphones are focus in the cities and major towns.
Thanks for your questions

Thanks
hello Sulemana, I think your proposal is very interesting. In my opinion, the best way to expand the Dash system is through education since it's a new technology many people have trouble adapting. Taking this into consideration, I was wondering what is the age range you will be educating? Will you focus more on the adults with monetary power or students that represent the new generation?

Thank you sir for showing interest in this proposal.
The core objective is educate the younger generation and the Adults.In doing so we intend to establish #Dash school club in the various school to educate the youth so that they can further make Dash digital cash a mainstream currency.
With the adults ,I intend to target them with my YouTube video and community engagement.

#Dash school club
#
#

Thank u to u all
Your effort in the DD project tells it all and it's always great working with you every week at Dash Direct meetings considering the energy you put to every work.
I hope you'll be given a chance to proof yourself worthy and spread the good news about dash to our people here.
All the best #dashgovernor

Thank u sir
Together we can build a strong currency

Hey guys! Great proposal. I really like the fact you are goind to induce the younger to the crypto world and prepare them for the future of the financial system.

I have some questions,

Have you considered maybe having a session o Q&As after playing the videos? I believe this to be crucial in any learning process.

Also, maybe submitting a survey afterwards to measure the impact and retention the audience had after the session.

Once again, great proposal.

Wish you good luck!

Cheers,

Santos

Hello Sulemana!

I also believe education is the way to success and what you plan to do is for sure a great way to expand Dash in your Country!

I was wondering if you have thought on the structure your classes/lectures are going to have, given that your focus is the younger generation. Also is there any incentive you have planned to make the young people interested in adopting Dash and spread it out there?

I think your idea is great, good luck!

Cheers

Hey guys! Great proposal. I really like the fact you are goind to induce the younger to the crypto world and prepare them for the future of the financial system.

I have some questions,

Have you considered maybe having a session o Q&As after playing the videos? I believe this to be crucial in any learning process.

Also, maybe submitting a survey afterwards to measure the impact and retention the audience had after the session.

Once again, great proposal.

Wish you good luck!

Cheers,

Santos

Honesty I intend to create a session for any question bothering any viewer about the Dash block chain technology .It is also true that we will conduct a survey to measure the impact of the lecture .
We have structured Dash school into 4themes.
1.YouTube

2.Dash Students Club(DSC),with this we are targeting the younger generation to impart on them the knowledge and relevance of Dash digital cash which is the future of financial system so they can become ambassordors to making Dash a mainstream currency in their various communities. We will have a session where we will have an annual Dash students Club conference to have a plan as to how we can make dash mainstream currency and serve as form of payments.

3.Dash media connect,with this ,I intend to engage the local media to educate the communities as well as the local businesses on the need for them to accept dash as form of payments for their products or services.We want to create a program by partnering the local radio station dubbed"Dash business hour" where we discuss everything about Dash digital cash and people can call in and ask their questions.

4Dash school community connect,we will engage communities and educate the informal sector as well as the formal sector about Dash digital cash.
Thank you sir

Hello Sulemana!

I also believe education is the way to success and what you plan to do is for sure a great way to expand Dash in your Country!

I was wondering if you have thought on the structure your classes/lectures are going to have, given that your focus is the younger generation. Also is there any incentive you have planned to make the young people interested in adopting Dash and spread it out there?

I think your idea is great, good luck!

Cheers

It is our aim to engage the younger generation since they are the future leaders .We intend to establish Dash students clubs across the country and train them on the dash block chain technology .we will also establish Dash excellent Awards among them where we get them to champion the course of making Dash a mainstream currency.They will become ambassordors for Dash in their respective communities.
We intend to train them so they can assist their parents to adopt dash as a form of payments in their businesses.
Thank you sir.

Thanks

The core objective is educate the younger generation and the Adults.In doing so we intend to establish #Dash school club in the various school to educate the youth so that they can further make Dash digital cash a mainstream currency.
With the adults ,I intend to target them with my YouTube video and community engagement.

#Dash school club
#
#

I really like your idea, hope to see more of your proposal.
#Dash school club =)

Good luck from Venezuela

Back