• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

D3's Hashing Slower on ZPool? Help!

SmokeScreen

Hey there, Since Nicehash crapped the bed, my default mining pool was Zpool. For some reason its showing they are hashing MUCH MUCH slower on Zpool than they were on Nicehash. Does anyone know why? How do I fix it? Please help! Also looking for other, easy-to-set-up mining pools to act as my defaults as I have to leave in for a couple weeks this Holiday season. Thanks in advance!

Have you put in the difficulty modifier in the password field?
No, I havent', I'm not sure what to put there? I thought I just needed to leave the password field blank so it would allow the pool to mine the most profitable alt on the x11 script. What should I put in there exactly? THanks in advance for answering my question btw!

My pleasure here is D3 settings.

URL: x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub
Wallet Address
Password: c=DASH. d=92

It got that info from their main page. Last week it was d=40 for best hash rate. Also keep in mind Zpool is a multi currency pool so you are not actually mining dash all the time, your hash rate is relative to the coin your miner is working on. Cannabis coin uses different x11 hash rate than pizza coin or dash for instance. Play around with the settings, I've been pleased with Zpool so far. c=DASH gets your payout in dash.

Ryan

My pleasure here is D3 settings.

URL: x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533#xnsub
Wallet Address
Password: c=DASH. d=92

It got that info from their main page. Last week it was d=40 for best hash rate. Also keep in mind Zpool is a multi currency pool so you are not actually mining dash all the time, your hash rate is relative to the coin your miner is working on. Cannabis coin uses different x11 hash rate than pizza coin or dash for instance. Play around with the settings, I've been pleased with Zpool so far. c=DASH gets your payout in dash.

Ryan

Thank you! Quick question though, if I do not include the "c=" command then it will automatically pay out in BTC, correct?

Bummer! It looks like my miners are still hashing at a lower rate? The "Utility" field on the miner status page shows the hash rate, correct? Across the board my miners are showing 3.49, 3.88, 4.09, 2.97, 3.82, etc... I added the settings you suggested.

You're joking right? Your hash rate is MH/S Megahashes per second. SMH

just monitor your wallet on the pool.
Sorry, my gf was messing around...Yeah, I do that. Btw, what backup pools do you have in case Zpool goes down? I used to have Nicehash 1st, Zpool second, but I'm not sure what would be another good pool for 3rd.. and now that Nicehash is down, looking for what other people have found to be good as well.

also you totally have to put c=BTC to get bitcoin, or its random and you will miss payments like a noob.

upload_2017-12-17_23-42-26.png

Back