• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Why Dash doesn't increase price when Bitcoin increase but...

Because Dash is not Bitcoin and Dash can be traded directly for USD/Euro/Yuan without Bitcoin.

Well, the simplest most direct answer is that there is no direct correlation between the price of Bitcoin and the price of Dash, just as there is no direct correlation between the price of apples and oranges.

It used to be there was a correlation between the price of Bitcoin and Dash, back when you had to buy Bitcoin to get Dash and vice versa -- USD/BTC/DASH. Since BTC was an intermediary in every USD-DASH transaction, a price change for BTC got transmitted to DASH. There was a lag in the market price signalling.

At least that's the way I understand it. I could be wrong.

Because Dash is not Bitcoin and Dash can be traded directly for USD/Euro/Yuan without Bitcoin.
That is not clearly. I see that #bitcoin is like a gang of mafia and they swayed price of bitcoin, pump bitcoin and they can own altcoin and sell off altcoin to keep price of altcoin low, very low and cheap.

That is not clearly. I see that #bitcoin is like a gang of mafia and they swayed price of bitcoin, pump bitcoin and they can own altcoin and sell off altcoin to keep price of altcoin low, very low and cheap.

There are various moving cogs but regarding corruption, it applies to all coins; many miners and exchanges are forward running orders. Maybe less over time as decentralized exchanges improve.

Dash need to escape of bitcoin's effect. All of exchange uses bitcoin as base coin and like VIABTC.COM (it announced that Bitcoin cash is base coin), Dash need to be in a exchange then Dash was choosen base coin, no denpending on BTC.

Wow... Ethereum with total coins over 97M is going up to $550 but DASH with 18.9M coins is stopping ad $750. What are developers of DASH doing?

Back