• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Antminer D3: How to miner other coins ?

minikali

Hello guys,

How can I mine other coins from x11 algo with my antminer D3 ?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks!

Hi,

yes there is possibility to automaticaly switch between most profitable coins, but there is no big profitability difference between mining solely DASH and other X11 coins at this moment. You can try various multicoin pools like prohashing, granatgas-pool, zpool where you will be able to set (X11) automatic coin profitability switching option and you will be mining automaticaly most profitable X11 coins at that current moment.

For me more important question now is if it will be possible for Antminer D3 to mine also other algorithms than X11 because at this difficulty which to which has DASH coin rised, it is almost completely unprofitable for people with standard electricity rates. Thats very sad 1 and half months after first batch of Antminer D3s was released. I think it's completely unfair....

I agree mineing dash with ant miner d3 after paying electric bill is about 1 doller a day profit . Would be intriguing to know any other ways of makeing the machine pay . Would never buy antminer of bit man again

I screwed up and bought an Antminer D3. It hasn't arrived yet. It really sucks to hear they aren't making any profits. Is there no way to update firmware to mine with other algorithms? Has anyone found a mining pool for Dash that pays the best?

Guys, I am in your boat too.

I have a brand spanking new Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster 32 GH/s.

What can I do with it, other than use it as a paperweight ?

Can we get some developers to make a Hardfork and we switch all our mining power away from Dash into say, Dash-2 ??

Guys, I am in your boat too.

I have a brand spanking new Innosilicon A5 Dashmaster 32 GH/s.

What can I do with it, other than use it as a paperweight ?

Can we get some developers to make a Hardfork and we switch all our mining power away from Dash into say, Dash-2 ??

Join the boat . The next paperweight will be the antminer S 9 there is a shed load landing in January 2018 . Watch the returns plummet . Just like the d3 .

Join the boat . The next paperweight will be the antminer S 9 there is a shed load landing in January 2018 . Watch the returns plummet . Just like the d3 .

They would have to sell over 750,000 s9's to bring down profitability by half of what it is now, which is still 50k/yr. In short, this is never going to destroy the bitcoin ecosystem, it only manages to destroy mining x11 algorithm.

Back