• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How to Get DASH Profitable to Mine again!

I understand what you are saying totally. The Masternodes definitely have a major role to play in Dash's future. I have faith that they will come together to bring the best possible outcome long term. This massive increase in mining power can be a huge advantage if we can just get the miners to stay profitable. It is a great problem to have too much power in the network and have that capacity to expand. It is the opposite problem Bitcoin is having actually (right?).

The point I'm trying to get to is that every part of this network has a role it can play in the overall success... Long term for every player. You lose one you lose everything.

I trust that Masternodes will do what needs to be done and that the miners will show some loyalty to the currency and network they are mining in. We all need to know our roles in this network and coordinate together. What are the leaders saying? Where is the strategy? Is there one? We need one if there isn't one... there needs to be some leadership.

DASH Supporters need to take some Market cap From BTC. So start submitting those good ideas as proposals guys.

I so wanted to mine dash with the new miner but I was to slow and lazy to get it. Could have been cool to get those amazing profits.. Maybe it is still worth it?

Back