• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Baikal giant X10 best pool/algo

Hi guys, If you allready received giant X10 - What mining pool/algo are you using ? Share your experience.
Do you mind me asking if you got direct from Baikal? If so ... did they provide you the tracking. ? I've been corresponding with them and a guy says mine was supposed to ship today.. which is odd since it's a saturday..but what do I know it's Hong Kong. And do you have the name of the person you were dealing with or was it just another company?

Did you get yours?
Do you mind me asking if you got direct from Baikal? If so ... did they provide you the tracking. ? I've been corresponding with them and a guy says mine was supposed to ship today.. which is odd since it's a saturday..but what do I know it's Hong Kong. And do you have the name of the person you were dealing with or was it just another company?
Hi guys, If you allready received giant X10 - What mining pool/algo are you using ? Share your experience.
By the way.. I know the DGB pool difficulty has really gone up.. but Nice Hash is still ranking the Baikal the best profiting miner.. low to mid $30 per day

Back