• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

need volunteers from Zimbabwe and Venezuela

Dashmaximalist

hi all

we are doing a pilot for the SMS OTP based marketing and the first two countries we are interested in are zimbabwe and venezuela places which are going gaga over crypto , as part of this pilot we need few volunteers to just sign up on getfreedash.com to receive free dash( and much more $$$ for referring friends ) after receiving the OTP etc

@Max Yoga or any other volunteers from zimbabwe ?

@algodon.franelas or any other volunteers from Venezuela ?

hi all

we are doing a pilot for the SMS OTP based marketing and the first two countries we are interested in are zimbabwe and venezuela places which are going gaga over crypto , as part of this pilot we need few volunteers to just sign up on getfreedash.com to receive free dash( and much more $$$ for referring friends ) after receiving the OTP etc

I have a database of 50 000 people in Zimbabwe, please let me know if you would like to use it and how. I would be happy to help!

I have a database of 50 000 people in Zimbabwe, please let me know if you would like to use it and how. I would be happy to help!
Thanks a lot for responding.

for now , we just need to test with 5 volunteers not more for now :)

but 50,000 sounds like a good thing , once our proposal is approved it will be very helpful

Thanks a lot mate , all you need to do is click the link and follow the steps to sign up and put your phone no to receive sms ( on Zim phone ) and also put a dash address in the next form.
you can generate a referral link after you sign up which you can share with your Zim friends to ask them sign up :)

need two things here , whether you actually get an OTP , how was your experience over all

Thanks

We should also work together, as you will probably recall we doing the messaging app/ecosystem.

I'm sure we share some synergies :)

ok thanks a lot , sounds good I can see you using a phone number ending in 137 , i cant see you joining through my referral though , hope you used the link i gave ?

ok thanks a lot , sounds good I can see you using a phone number ending in 137 , i cant see you joining through my referral though , hope you used the link i gave ?

I did click on the link you sent... Also got a mate to click on mine, saw his $1 from the referral come through to me?

Hi! Thank you for this invitation. I can not sign Up, because after I put my phone number and press the Next button It can not go to the Next step. What can I do? Thank you!

Hi guys right we are finished with pilot for now ... Thanks for that .... We will let you know once we are back up and running...

Sorry about the confusion..

Definitely - going to hit you up about this one when we launch, thanks for thinking of us and Kuvacash!

hi all

Hi Dashmaximalist - sure we are keen to help promote Dash in Zim, I'd like to hear more about your strategy. PM me when you have a moment and we'll jump on a call!

Back