• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH, The Governance Coin

Bugeater

We need a new slogan. Yahoo just described every crypto coin in four words or less. They said DASH = Privacy Focused Bitcoin Clone. Makes me want to throw up.

Not good people. Everyone all day I have to educate that DASH is not competing with Monero and we're about the governance. All the time people think DASH is all about private sending when clearly the vast majority of our transactions are clear on the blockchain.

We've solved a vexing issue in crypto and that is how to solve decisions and how to self fund your development without resorting to secretive grabs like Bitcoin Gold is doing.

What do you guys think about changing the slogan right on DASH.ORG to "DASH, The Governance Coin"

Four words? "Community-governed privacy coin"

Dash’s goal with evolution is to make crypto as easy as PayPal and to disrupt the current monetary system with a new cash that is Dash. It seems just focusing on governance and privacy leaves out the biggest thing dash is trying todo.

Dash’s goal with evolution is to make crypto as easy as PayPal and to disrupt the current monetary system with a new cash that is Dash. It seems just focusing on governance and privacy leaves out the biggest thing dash is trying todo.
Maybe, but so far every coin I see advertises itself as easy so the word loses meaning, at least until Evolution makes it real.

Back