• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

12.2.x Adoption

Acedian

A thread to comment on the current transition from 12.1.x to 12.2.x.

The update time frame for miners seems longer for this update than the 12.1 update.

minerAdoption.png

As for the masternodes, all seems to be going well, about the same as the migration to 12.1 anyway.

masternodeAdoption.png

There is always a drop in the number of active masternodes when there is an update.

activeMasternodes.png

Thoughts?

I might be mistaken but I think that graph is showing blocks signaling DIP0001 which requires both the miner and the masternode to be on 12.2, so it's not a straight graph of miner adoption

I might be mistaken but I think that graph is showing blocks signaling DIP0001 which requires both the miner and the masternode to be on 12.2, so it's not a straight graph of miner adoption
Does anyone have the information solely on miner adoption?

A thread to comment on the current transition from 12.1.x to 12.2.x.

The update time frame for miners seems longer for this update than the 12.1 update.

View attachment 5249

As for the masternodes, all seems to be going well, about the same as the migration to 12.1 anyway.

View attachment 5250

There is always a drop in the number of active masternodes when there is an update.

View attachment 5251

Thoughts?

thoughts ?
all going well
but
if you know any miners or pools
please contact them and make sure they update to 12.2.1
they will be mining empty blocks soon so they better update !! :rolleyes:

thoughts ?
all going well
but
if you know any miners or pools
please contact them and make sure they update to 12.2.1
they will be mining empty blocks soon so they better update !! :rolleyes:
When will it be safe to enforce 12.2.x and stop paying people living in the past?

When will it be safe to enforce 12.2.x and stop paying people living in the past?

we need to ask the pro's for that
but
still needs a bit of time i believe - Pools are picking up - bit more - early next week or so i would say (no promisesses)

Back