• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Earnings and difficulty

Charley

I am new and I see the d3 are only making about $6 a day and am asking advice from experienced miners of shall I just sell them before I use them or will I t get better. Please advise.

I am new and I see the d3 are only making about $6 a day and am asking advice from experienced miners of shall I just sell them before I use them or will I t get better. Please advise.
I am in the same tight spot as you. What i think is a complete scam by the ASIC manufacturers mainly bitmain. their modus operandi is create a shortage first and then when ppl are starving throw real big quantities in the market and let the miner die a slow death. A machine (an ASIC) which is built and throw to mine in the market is bound to change hands but the process of mining will not stop unless ASIC is dead, so no question of dificulty level decreasing in time it will rather increase exponentially.
With bitmain further selling its machines with false hope to miners that the demand will increase. We as unwary customers, check coinwarz calculations and place order just to realise later we have been caught in a trap, a well managed scam where the ASIC factory already knew what would happen when they will throw thousands of machines in the market. I too have some of the D3 coming in 3 weeks and it is sending shivers down my spine. I was betting big with mining but my first attempt at it, has gone bust. I still do not know what checks should i have made before i ordered. I plan to sell my stuff on arrival and reframe a strategy. Do tell me if you have any better plans....
[email protected]
whatsapp: 00919815257550

Back