• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash

@Nathaniel Luz

Voting NO. It's not clear what you want to do and how you'll do it but I can vote NO with confidence by doing a cost analysis. You want $13,000 to reach 200 people, that's $65/person.

Conferences and meetups offer no or negligible ROI to the network and should be voted NO.

Having said that, I agree with @Nathaniel Luz on his part about the videos and would be willing to vote yes if I could see some example of your work and if the proposal was just about the videos.

@Nathaniel Luz

Voting NO. It's not clear what you want to do and how you'll do it but I can vote NO with confidence by doing a cost analysis. You want $13,000 to reach 200 people, that's $65/person.

Conferences and meetups offer no or negligible ROI to the network and should be voted NO.

Having said that, I agree with @Nathaniel Luz on his part about the videos and would be willing to vote yes if I could see some example of your work and if the proposal was just about the videos.

For examples of my work, kindly visit www.nigeria.dash.africa also check out DASH NIGERIA on YouTube and Imgur. Thanks

Thanks for your comment. However, I think there's a slight misunderstanding. I'm asking for 43 DASH (minus 5 for proposal fee ) = 38*275 = $10,450.

This is not for the DASH conference/meetups. It's for the entire project. This project includes 6 phases:
1. Exchanges
2. DASH African School
3. Merchant Oriented meetups
The first 3 phases are very crucial to the adoption of DASH in Nigeria. The videos are under the DASH school which is bilingual.

We're reaching out to tens of exchanges and merchants, hundreds of individuals and thousands in the online community.

Did I also state that the videos would be streamed in several seminars and conferences around the country?

I'd be glad to hear from you. Thanks greatly for your comment.

We have given Alt36 almost $1 million dollars to develop a payment solution, how can you possibly get merchants on board without it? I cannot find reasons to support projects of any crypto currency in poor countries with low literacy. They are illiterate in their own language but somehow we need to believe they can secure a wallet, recover a seed, make payments with QR codes, calculate exchange rates? If some charitable organization wants to do it with their money, fine by me, but not with everyone's money here at Dash.

I would be willing to support these projects after Evolution, when crypto is 1000x easier. To expect it to catch up in Africa before South Korea is just wishful thinking as I said before.

Back