• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Pre-proposal: Dash enabled POS Solution and Massification in Latin America

hey there
i have to ask straight up
is Ira Miller and his wive + TigoCTM involved anywhere in this deal / proposal ?
i see their logo listed on your webpage !
(Ira ran a proposal some time ago and that did NOT go well at all - he has a terrible reputation in this community)

am looking forward to your reply and will base my vote on that

Hi BillyTheKid,

We bought our first batch of ATMs from that company, that's the only relation we have with them.

Hi thedesertlynx,

Yes! the web application is up and running in production with real merchants and it can be used anywhere in the world. The main idea is behind this product is that the merchant hold the Dash, but if they want USD, we have the banking and legal structure to liquidate the transaction in USD in Panama and in a limited way in United States.

Cryptobuyer Pay have the option to lock the payment amount in USD at the moment of the transaction, and send the 100 % of the USD to the merchant account, also a combination of 50% in USD and 50% of dash. Again, all is about alternatives for the people, not limitations.

Very interesting. Where can I find more information about this system? I would very much like to get some US-based businesses setup. Right now, a simple Dash-accepting point of sale app with conversion to USD is very much in demand.

Very interesting. Where can I find more information about this system? I would very much like to get some US-based businesses setup. Right now, a simple Dash-accepting point of sale app with conversion to USD is very much in demand.

thedesertlynx, thanks again for your interest!, you can check this draft video, is in Spanish because is our main market, but you can activate the English subtitles, and also can write us via dm or email for details!

Back