• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash + Mercury Cash

victorhromero

Hello;

I am the founder of Mercury.cash we are fully operational website (Broker) to exchange FIAT currency for Crypto, We got our Money transmitters License MTL that's mean we are regulated and is really good, I would like to talk with you to see what kind of alliance we can do, I am seeing a lot features on Dash that the world is going to need, Our platform is like coinbase, I dont want to call my company coinbase competitor lol, ok the point is I think you need a legal platform on US will give a boost for Dash and you can give us a boost for us, we are not a exchange, we are broker as coinbase, so different, we are focus on banking crypto for mainstream, easy to use.

Our team are 17 people and we built everything since the buttom we few resources.

we got this:

Money transmitters license
Fincen registration
AML and KYC program approve by OFR
Surety bonds
TEAM
Liability insurance
and go on

Mercury Cash wants to be focus in few crypto maximum 3, we are developing NFC for crypto avoiding VISA and MC steps. and for this we need have many features on cryptocurrecy that we handle to support the speed of the transactions, and what you are doing with dash is aimed to achieve it,

What we want:

Set Dash on Mercury Cash: We got the green light from Office of financial regulations to add the pair DASH/USD (last update)

I have plan to increase the team and I have the candidates to hire, but I need more liquidity, that's something where I need help, we can do it as alliance or I can sell equity of the company if you are interested

First base inventary for orders, we are going to need more liquidity for the first batch of orders.

2000 Dash as budget we would need to cover all cases involved

anyway we have many Ideas with Mercury Cash (ETH, DASH), but of course we need to be together, we are in the race, Thanks for read

Last edited:
Yes, welcome to the forum. We are in need of exchanges where users can buy Dash directly from FIAT. I saw that your site only lists ETH. What would you need in order to list Dash as a pair too?

How long has your exchange been in operation? I for one would be happy to see a new US based exchange add Dash.

Yes, welcome to the forum. We are in need of exchanges where users can buy Dash directly from FIAT. I saw that your site only lists ETH. What would you need in order to list Dash as a pair too?
We are fully regulated broker, and THE OFR (office of financial regulation) is going to ask proof for this how we are related etc, I need to be in contact with somebody of the core team because maybe I got questions that I will not be able to answer. in addition, we have only 17 people in our team, we got our license on August 17th, we need more liquidity to increase the team, and liquidity for orders. if you Dash team can help us with this would be awesome.

We are fully regulated broker, and THE OFR (office of financial regulation) is going to ask proof for this how we are related etc, I need to be in contact with somebody of the core team because maybe I got questions that I will not be able to answer. in addition, we have only 17 people in our team, we got our license on August 17th, we need more liquidity to increase the team, and liquidity for orders. if you Dash team can help us with this would be awesome.

Boss @tungfa, can we get him in contact with someone from Core?

This is very exciting! I was not aware of anyone other than Gemini, or Coinbase that was based out of the USA and does ACH. A lot of users are looking for alternatives.

USA is very hard to get the MTL. How is your coverage in the USA, does it cover most states?

Dash has a few needs. As well as many projects in progress that need various Fiat conversion. I'm not clear the MTL status or how they plan to deal with those things or just to integrate other service providers for conversion.

1. A matchmaking service to prevent slippage. So large sellers would be matched with large buyers so they don't have to worry about slippage.
2. ATM/Merchant operator help. They need to buy/sell quoted dash at market price fast.
3. Buying Dash with Credit/Debit card is a very big goal of the Dash community.

Just to name a few.

Hello,

What exactly do you want to build? I find it very hard to believe that you would be awarded 2000 Dash for any purpose. MNOs are also increasingly opposed to fund businesses that don’t provide a clear competitive advantage.

Looking forward to hear more from you

Back