• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In this months Dash mining is not productive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moneyback

Hi. For many years i mining the Dash coin. But today the Productivity is very low (historical data) and the price is low. The investors, miners, masternodes lost millions of dollar in this months. Why the "self governing" Dash community not help all people in this period with an investment? I be waiting...:(

Hi. For many years i mining the Dash coin. But today the Productivity is very low (historical data) and the price is low. The investors, miners, masternodes lost millions of dollar in this months. Why the "self governing" Dash community not help all people in this period with an investment? I be waiting...:(

?
"lost" ... who lost what ?

more miners - less return for the individual / good for the network /greater good
more masternodes - less return for the individual / good for the network /greater good

so you want the governance system to vote on (?) " no more new miners or master nodes" ?
come on
this does not make any sense
mining / master nodes are NOT investment vehicles
they are uncertified so the investors/holders/miners/..... support the network and get paid for doing so !

Sounds like you have weak hands? Another perspective is BTC is on a run, so everything else has to reprice once we hit the next plateau. For example, DASH @350 is only valid if BTC is at 4100 +/-? Hope that helps.

When the heat rises, the snowflakes are the first to melt...

WWHHHAAAAAAAAA!!! I WANT FREE STUFF!!!! I PAID NO ATTENTION TO REALITY!!!!! GIMMIE FREE STUFFF!!!!!!!! I DEMAND BUDGET FUNDS FOR MY POOR CHOICES!!!!! WWWHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!

Life is full of risk. Sometimes investments pay off sometimes they don't. You just have to accept that, because MNOs can't do anything about it.

See. Dash is not productive for miners. The mining is most important for a blockchain. The solutions are: Dash price increase or dash mining difficulty decrease. This is the problem!

See. Dash is not productive for miners. The mining is most important for a blockchain. The solutions are: Dash price increase or dash mining difficulty decrease. This is the problem!
This is not a problem. This is in fact by design, and it's working precisely as intended.

Once the new, very powerful ASIC mining rigs went on sale, and started mining, the hash rate and difficulty went up dramatically. In the middle of september, the hash rate was about 40 terahashes. Now a month later, it's pushing 260. I suspect you will have to upgrade your mining rig, and possibly shop for cheaper electricity to make any money at mining Dash.

https://bitinfocharts.com/comparison/dash-hashrate.html#3m

You did set some of your earnings aside to upgrade your equipment right?

You could also switch to mining a different coin with lower difficulty as well.

Nothing stands still in the cryptocurrency universe for very long.

Once the new, very powerful ASIC mining rigs went on sale, and started mining, the hash rate and difficulty went up dramatically. In the middle of september, the hash rate was about 40 terahashes. Now a month later, it's pushing 260. I suspect you will have to upgrade your mining rig, and possibly shop for cheaper electricity to make any money at mining Dash.

You did set some of your earnings aside to upgrade your equipment right?

You could also switch to mining a different coin with lower difficulty as well.

Nothing stands still in the cryptocurrency universe for very long.

It's not totally true. Dash mining profitable is very poor. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Others coins are very profitable. If Dash coin not increase buy price, in the 2018 Dash coin stop profitability. Invest money in mining for lose 80% in one year! This is a mathematical scam!

It's not totally true. Dash mining profitable is very poor. Bitcoin, Ethereum and Others coins are very profitable. If Dash coin not increase buy price, in the 2018 Dash coin stop profitability. Invest money in mining for lose 80% in one year! This is a mathematical scam!

Which part is not true?

And how would like me to fix it?

The whole point of mining is to secure the blockchain. Miners are then compensated for doing so. It was never meant to make you rich. In fact, profitability will likely go down over time.

The whole point of difficulty increases is to keep the average block generation time at 2 min 30 sec due to more hashing power being added. Decreasing the difficulty without a corresponding decrease in the network hash rate will cause blocks to be generated too quickly.

Why other "famous" coin (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, Zcash etc.) is most profitables? This is the Dash "Involution"...Or buy dash coins or market (see: Coinmarketcap) is lost before 2018!

Maybe you need to upgrade your equipment..... just a thought.....

edit - better yet.... Just go mine those other coins.... then sell them for DASH

The solution for dash community is invest for buy dash coin for increase the marketplace. This is: Save the Dash

The solution for dash community is invest for buy dash coin for increase the marketplace. This is: Save the Dash

i really do not understand what your troubles are
have you not read about mining , hashrate and returns before u purchased your equipment ?
the network is doing exactly what it is supposed to do
adjust to the miners !
more miners = higher hashrate !

miners are being sold and people buy them , new miners are being sold and people expect higher returns from their purchases !
as we all know there should a window between that purchase and everybody else getting their new (more powerful ) miner , if u missed that window the hashrate went up and u calculated your investment wrong !

and that is it
nobody needs to save anybody here
everything is on track
if your returns are “so bad” - go sell that miner and do something else tbh
no offence , but as u have such a hard time , this does not seem to be a thing for u

Dash community buy himself for 1.000.000.000 $ for save the investors or only Evan Duffield and friends get money! If Dash community is not a scam, please approve this investment with money of community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back