• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Solo Mine

Abraham Amado

I want to help my parents they want to mine Dash I found them there Dash Wallet and there hardware wallet i want them to get the antminer D3, 15 GH and 1200 power consumption with a 0.12 KWh Cost.
I just don't know what is the best software or how to set one up or download one. I know they are free from what I heard. I don't want to join a pool. I want to do it solo because I am going to help them 5 antminer D3. I just need to know the software before buying anything. I need help I need to mine but I'm stuck I neee help from people who know and welling to help.

I want to help my parents they want to mine Dash I found them there Dash Wallet and there hardware wallet i want them to get the antminer D3, 15 GH and 1200 power consumption with a 0.12 KWh Cost.
I just don't know what is the best software or how to set one up or download one. I know they are free from what I heard. I don't want to join a pool. I want to do it solo because I am going to help them 5 antminer D3. I just need to know the software before buying anything. I need help I need to mine but I'm stuck I neee help from people who know and welling to help.
A few version back the ability to solo mine direct to the wallet was depreciated. If you want to "solo mine" now in v0.12.1 / v0.12.2 you need to setup a mining pool server of your own and point all your miners towards it.

Okay how would I look up v0.12.1 or v0.12.2 so I can be able to download it and where would I buy a mining pool server? Can you send me a link where I can get the software and where I can get the mining pool server. Your helping me to get closer to mine some dash. This is some good content that your giving me.

1. You should seriously consider that mining difficulty is going to skyrocket pretty soon once ASICs from October/November batches will start to be delivered to Bitman's customers. It already does, actually but I expect that to see even much more crazier rates. It's going to be very hard to make money by mining unless you have almost free electricity. Do the math you (hopefully) already did again but this time multiply projected difficulty, say by 10x-20x, and see if it's still going to be profitable for you.
2. I don't get the reason for not joining the pool tbh. You can join any p2pool node http://www.p2poolmining.us/p2poolnodes/ (they all mine together as one single pool) if you don't want to join centralized one. Or you can setup your own p2pool node https://github.com/dashpay/p2pool-dash

Yea see I just got into the Crypto curriency world not so long ago like 3-4months ago. I have a great gasp how to send buy everything that has to with wallets and exchanges I learn how to send and how it works.
Now I’m trying to learn the mining and I need to is where to buy a server if need to or how to set up my own server pool node which I don’t how that is done, and I need the software that will help me make the coins. The hardware is easy buy power cord, antminer D3. But who can help me set up a miner setup.

All I need is links and instructions on how to set it all up so I can start Mining dash. I’m going to buy 5 miner and electricity I’m get it @ 0.12 per kWh that 75 GH/s and Power consumption 6,000.

Yea see I just got into the Crypto curriency world not so long ago like 3-4months ago. I have a great gasp how to send buy everything that has to with wallets and exchanges I learn how to send and how it works.
Now I’m trying to learn the mining and I need to is where to buy a server if need to or how to set up my own server pool node which I don’t how that is done, and I need the software that will help me make the coins. The hardware is easy buy power cord, antminer D3. But who can help me set up a miner setup.

Hi, I've just started learning about this crypto currency. While I was searching I got a very happening news that
"A handful of FinTech startups have reportedly submitted use-cases to the Australia’s central bank and Federal Treasury for a state-backed Australian dollar cryptocurrency – the Digital Australian Dollar. According to a report by the Australian Financial Review, three FinTech startups – FlashFX, AgriDigital and Othera have, through industry advocacy group FinTech Australia and the government’s own FinTech Advisory Group, are pressing the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) to consider the ‘Digital Australian Dollar’, dubbed the DAD. The DAD will be directly tied to the fiat Australian dollar and “would be a huge step to grow our vibrant blockchain and digital currencies industry,” said FinTech Australia chief executive Danielle Szetho.". The source was cryptocoinsnews[dot]com and what I think is that Governments can issue their own coins and make all other crypto coins illegal, Which people don't want this to happen. Hopefully they will allow the DAD to be traded with other crypto coins as people desire.

This might help on how to setup a D3. As its for your Parents I recommend you join a mining pool. Setting up one requires some work and support and may not be worth your while if you are not very tech savvy in linux/unix. Start easy. all the best.

Here are my inputs:

1# I am not allowed to post any links as I am newbee, please google "solo nichhash" they do it for nominal fee. All you need is a wallet address of "Dash" and point all your miners to their stratum address.
Please keep in mind if you find any block then only there is a profit else you will not get anything except burning the electricity on Miners+Cooling (if required)
I guess the fee is 0.5% of block (but please read first before opting their services)

2# Prohashing.com also offers same thing but their fee is 4.99%, go to their help section to learn how to put solo mode on your miners (you just need to add few lines in your miner's password column) and you are ready to go solo.

PS: I am not endorsing nicehash or prohashing, but I personally used it and found luck only once in last 20 days.

Thanks
~P
Donate: XpMKCoeGkB7mPRHcRd3fjw22pqVW3gjRtT (Dash)

Back