• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

October 2017 Masternode budget pays out over 100%?

asabove.sobelow

Has the fact that the upcoming monthly masternode budget has been fully funded, and then some been discussed anywhere?
"The upcoming budget payments will occur in 1 day and will provide 6653.12 DASH of 6651.85 DASH total available budget, on 2017-10-03 21:21 at block 747720"​
Now I'm no math-whiz, but I'm pretty sure 6653 > 6651 - so where are these more than 2 extra DASH coming from? Or am I mis-understanding something, or..?
Also, any idea how many times in the past has the masternode budget been at (or above?) 100%? Or is this new territory?

Has the fact that the upcoming monthly masternode budget has been fully funded, and then some been discussed anywhere?
"The upcoming budget payments will occur in 1 day and will provide 6653.12 DASH of 6651.85 DASH total available budget, on 2017-10-03 21:21 at block 747720"​
Now I'm no math-whiz, but I'm pretty sure 6653 > 6651 - so where are these more than 2 extra DASH coming from? Or am I mis-understanding something, or..?
Also, any idea how many times in the past has the masternode budget been at (or above?) 100%? Or is this new territory?

As far as I know this is the first time it's been so close, proposals have been knocked out in the past due to insufficient funds but the margin was larger. Might be something to do with the Alt Thirty Six proposals, they passed but won't be funded due to using multisig addresses and it may be the client recognised that and didn't include their funds in the addition for the pass/fail logic.

Back