• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Poll: Proposal Bonuses via Exit Votes

Would you like to see Proposal Bonus Awards via Exit Votes

• Yes, 10% of the proposal amount should be paid

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GrandMasterDash

Masternode Owner/Operator
There have been various complaints regarding late delivery / non-delivery of proposals. Of course, there are various ways we can deal with this, including escrow via the Core team. However, I would also like to see our options extended by incentivizing Proposers with a bonus, payable for on-time delivery or exemplary work. I would therefore like to see Exit Votes (optional) added to the proposal process. The idea is, on the date of final payout, a 30 day window would open whereby votes can be cast to pay a bonus to the Proposer. An Exit Vote would be decided in the same way a proposal is initially awarded i.e. 10%+ yes votes > no votes.

1. Nobody cares. Stupid and spies infiltrated Dash. And they will keep spending Dash money for no purpose. After the unworthy greedy generation of 2014-2016, here comes now another plague. A lot of unworthy people will become rich by promising everything in the budget, and by delivering nothing (having of course the support of the masternodes that are controlled by the spies, ). The state's money that the spies are giving to dash (by inflating dash's dollar price in the cryptocoin markets) in order to turn dash viral and trap the stupids, is endless. Of course the stupids dont realize that Dash is one of the few cryptos that is fully aml/kyc compliant. So stupids keep arriving here, like the bees into the honeypot. The "facebook" story seems to be repeated here, in this stupid/greedy community.
Fortunately there are still cryptos out there, that have not given yet "earth and water": when the Persians sent envoys to the Spartans and to the Athenians demanding the traditional symbol of surrender, an offering of soil and water, the Spartans threw them into a well and the Athenians into a gorge, suggesting that upon their arrival at the bottom, they could "Dig it out for yourselves". [6]

2. How many polls are we going to cast for the same subject? There is already one. Cant we agree to merge all similar polls to one? Why to have the votes dispersed? Who benefits of this vote dispersion? The spies maybe?

Last edited:
The only effective way to stop scam proposals, is for MNOs to grow brains.

I'm pretty sure the already-planned reversal system will be applied here. Not that I agree with a payment reversal system. But, if retards insist on remaining retards, what can you do? Retards need Big Brother. Huxley begets Orwell.

This is why catering to retards derails the project.

This is why catering to retards derails the project.

The retards are not the only responsible.
The primarily responsible are the greedy (like yourself).
Then the spies, who inflate Dash's dollar price, and at the same time are threatening.
The potential for cryptocurrencies to innovate in areas such as payments, fundraising, and new forms of value creation is enormous. However, cryptocurrency innovators need to keep the needs of society and consumers in mind. They need to ensure legal compliance to protect their community and ensure trust and safety online. Innovators that defy compliance will be fined, shut down, or face prosecution. Innovators that deliver compliance can proceed to create interesting, useful products and services and reap the rewards.
Then the retards/stupids come last.

Of course there is a remedy for all this situation.
Basic income against the greedy.
Proof of individuality against the spies and the state's agents.
And education against the stupid.

Nice idea but IMO it requires too much voting.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Too much voting or delayed / undelivered proposals, which do you prefer?

Do you think a 20% bonus would encourage more timely results and more accountability?

Any alternatives?

Too much voting or delayed / undelivered proposals, which do you prefer?

Do you think a 20% bonus would encourage more timely results and more accountability?

Any alternatives?

Alternatives? There are some, in my poll.
2. How many polls are we going to cast for the same subject? There is already one. Cant we agree to merge all similar polls to one? Why to have the votes dispersed? Who benefits of this vote dispersion? The spies maybe?

If you dont want to merge your poll to mine, could you please merge my poll to yours?
Could you add the alternatives presented in my poll, as poll opions to your poll?

Back