• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Need a few more votes on the Point Of Sale experiment in Malaysia

solarguy

They need a few more Yes votes to continue/finish the multi-month experiment and collect the data for a Dash Point of Sale system in Shah Alam, Malaysia. (the Food Truck proposal)

It's bad form to discontinue funding on a multi-month project when the proposal owner is following through as promised. (He is by the way.)

If we fail to follow through, it will have a chilling effect on submitting proposals for larger, more complex, multi-month projects. And given the size of the budget, I have to think that will be most of them...

https://www.dashcentral.org/p/DashampHBPayAdoptionFoodtruckBazaar

Today is the last day, so make it count.

finest regards,

For some reason the new GUI for masternodes is not showing the status of this proposal correctly, I think because it has dropped below the 10% threshold on the second month. It's not appearing this way, but this proposal *has* been funded last month and it *is* still up for voting right now for the second month. Don't forget to vote on this

For some reason the new GUI for masternodes is not showing the status of this proposal correctly, I think because it has dropped below the 10% threshold on the second month. It's not appearing this way, but this proposal *has* been funded last month and it *is* still up for voting right now for the second month. Don't forget to vote on this
@Bertrand256 ^^^

Back