• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Comparison Antminer D3 Vs iBeLink DM11 G

dashminelover

Here is a comparison based on my experience

Antminer D3:

Specification advertised: 15 GHs +-5% , Power : 1200 watt

ACTUAL working specification: 17 GHs , Power 1000 watt :)

iBeLink DM11G:

Specification advertised: 11 GHs +-5%, Power : 810 watt
ACTUAL working specification: 10 GHs , Power 810 watt :(

Based on this research and feedback Antminer D3 is WINNER as they provided over expectations , infact more than what customer paid for.

On the other hand iBeLink disappointed its customers and committed fraud by providing 1 GHs less (based on 24 hour average under recommended temperature by iBeLink)

Next time, i would divert all my buying power to Bitmain who is definitely a better supplier.

Here is a comparison based on my experience

Antminer D3:

Specification advertised: 15 GHs +-5% , Power : 1200 watt

ACTUAL working specification: 17 GHs , Power 1000 watt :)

iBeLink DM11G:

Specification advertised: 11 GHs +-5%, Power : 810 watt
ACTUAL working specification: 10 GHs , Power 810 watt :(

Based on this research and feedback Antminer D3 is WINNER as they provided over expectations , infact more than what customer paid for.

On the other hand iBeLink disappointed its customers and committed fraud by providing 1 GHs less (based on 24 hour average under recommended temperature by iBeLink)

Next time, i would divert all my buying power to Bitmain who is definitely a better supplier.

Thanks. It's great you provided practical data based on experience. My DM11G and a friend's cane with 3/4 board working. The other board is basically dead, and we're hitting ~8 GH/s. Besides from the gross inefficiency in Hashrate/power you just confirmed, it's a pretty heavy, loud and poor product.

I hope I can an actual D3 by getting to the site while 50k other people don't crash it by getting in all at once.

Thanks. It's great you provided practical data based on experience. My DM11G and a friend's cane with 3/4 board working. The other board is basically dead, and we're hitting ~8 GH/s. Besides from the gross inefficiency in Hashrate/power you just confirmed, it's a pretty heavy, loud and poor product.

I hope I can an actual D3 by getting to the site while 50k other people don't crash it by getting in all at once.

Bitmain proved they are worth to be a market leader in asic equipment and its disappointing that iBeLink is a looser and left bad impression on its customers.

By the way you can order D3 online from Bitmain, its in stock for November batch.

My DM11G has been running great. I guess you guys got some bad ones or something. Sure sometimes the hashrate drops a bit, but it's averaging near the 10.8ghs it's advertised at. Mining at antpool.
CQZtRRD.jpg

Also, you can just exchange the bad hashing boards and not the whole blade right? If you take out the bad board, you can still use the other good boards on the blade to continue mining.

My DM11G has been running great. I guess you guys got some bad ones or something. Sure sometimes the hashrate drops a bit, but it's averaging near the 10.8ghs it's advertised at. Mining at antpool.
CQZtRRD.jpg

Also, you can just exchange the bad hashing boards and not the whole blade right? If you take out the bad board, you can still use the other good boards on the blade to continue mining.

Good for you, but its still proving that claim of me and all others is right that it is BELOW SPECIFICATION someone getting 1 GHs less someone getting 2 GHs less someone getting less than 1 GHS less like you.

This is not good because keeping in view of Difficulty level dynamics its important for machine to have constant rates.

Just like Bitmain managed to go above expectations and provide 2 GHs more than what they advertised and iBeLink did not even managed to keep up to the promise of advertised 11 GHs.

Nothing is perfect, that's just life. Just think of all the things you've bought and if all of them performed perfectly. You say Bitmain managed to go above expectations, that could mean they just played it safe and announced lower specs and maybe iBeLink was a bit aggressive and announced a slightly higher spec. Nothing to get so upset about.

Nothing is perfect, that's just life. Just think of all the things you've bought and if all of them performed perfectly. You say Bitmain managed to go above expectations, that could mean they just played it safe and announced lower specs and maybe iBeLink was a bit aggressive and announced a slightly higher spec. Nothing to get so upset about.

All the things i bought do atleast perform per their advertised specifications, most of the times above the advertised specs.

You say iBeLink played aggressive? wow high price with low specs is aggressive?........Come on wake up!

The world is facing devastating scenarios because people decided to remain silent when offenders and culprits do not deliver what they promise and get paid for.

Also as per my experience, i purchased equipment from Bitmain, Baikal, iBeLink, Canaan and only iBeLink is the one who provided lower specifications with very high pricing.

I don't hate iBeLink. I just lost respect for them and my message to iBeLink is that even If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool...Realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserved

Well, if you are not professional, just a regular customer, of course Antminer D3 is better.
Hashrate is more than advertised, power is less, price is better. Picture perfect.
But.
If you received Antminer D3 and hashrate is 17-19,4 GH/s (20-25%% more than expected) that means your Antminer D3 was tuned up by Bitmain engineers, which mean your Antminer D3 was used on Bitmain farm for 3-4 month before it was send out to you.
That is a good thing.
Until you out of warranty and you have to hope it works longer than ROI.

If you are professional, well, in this case you buying iBeLink DM22G, because you building a huge farm, you really care for power, warranty, ability for hot-swap of broken parts without turning off whole miner, but most important for crazy tuning up.
Friend of mine has a serious farm of DM22G in PA, USA and he buying more and more directly.
So, if anybody interested to buy DM22G (brand new or less than 1 month old), or host his own on his farm, or in crazy tuning up, or even all together (buy, host, tuning), ask me a question.

Back