• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash Instant Interviews

Than
No problem man, it happens to the best interviewers! I've had to repeat interviews more than once because of technical problems. Keep up producing, I have already subscribed :)
Thank you for your understanding @fernando

I bumped into Stuart (CaptAhab) as I was leaving the Conference and I did a further interview with him because the sound quality was better without all the background noise. Masternodes, please vote for this important Retail Adoption proposal here - https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Continuationfunding-PHASETWO-ProjectProp

@CaptAhab @handymannn here is the interview :

Than

Thank you for your understanding @fernando

I bumped into Stuart (CaptAhab) as I was leaving the Conference and I did a further interview with him because the sound quality was better without all the background noise. Masternodes, please vote for this important Retail Adoption proposal here - https://www.dashcentral.org/p/Continuationfunding-PHASETWO-ProjectProp

@CaptAhab @handymannn here is the interview :

Thanks for doing the interviews - it was great to meet you and to participate in such a great conference.

If people haven't yet supported our project please do - we have secured access to a key group of businesses in the UK for the survey and are raring to go with the second and final phase of our project

Just a heads up, when I search Youtube for "Dash London conference" none of these come up. May want to see if there's anything you can do to change that, this is good content.

Just a heads up, when I search Youtube for "Dash London conference" none of these come up. May want to see if there's anything you can do to change that, this is good content.

Thanks for this... Off camera, Omar from Crypt0 gave me a few tips around promoting the videos including putting tags on the youtube. I have done this now, and so I hope the videos do become searchable under tags such as "Dash" and "Dash London Conference" etc.

Back