• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

In July 2017 what DASH mining pool is best and its fees

I had my 2x D3 Antminers arrive yesterday, currently Hashing at around 34GH/s combined..

I am currently on Suprnova, I have only earned 0.243Dash in 24Hrs.

Using the the calculators ( I understand they can be a long way out) I should be earning around 0.6 Dash a day (Crytocompare and coinwarez both similar) even Suprnova has my daily earnings at 0.440 Dash, but my D3's have been running 24 hours and I have only earned 0.243 Dash.

What is everyone else earning in their mining pools... for a similar Hashing power per day...

Is this a pool issue or just the increase in difficulty...??

Hi worcsminer,
My D3 is on p2p Pool in Germany for 24h now, got 0,14Dash.

in 24hours it made 0.033 BTC £92 which I think was better than suprnova.cc

The pool is zpool.ca it mines all different X11 coins not just DASH.

A
in 24hours it made 0.033 BTC £92 which I think was better than suprnova.cc

The pool is zpool.ca it mines all different X11 coins not just DASH.
Also please confirm is the stratum setting as below:-
stratum+tcp://x11.mine.zpool.ca:3533
i assume username to enter is the bitcoin wallet address
but what to enter in password, please share the exact settings.
Thanks.

Thats the settings for the stratum
BTC address goes in where username goes, just make sure it is correct obviously...
I just typed DASH in the password setting, wasnt too sure what to type, but it started mining OK and I received my first bitcoin payment this morning, so everything seems good.

I figure with the DASH difficulty rising so much, a pool across all X11 currencies will mitigate against it a little.

Ganja coin seems to have the highest return in the pool, I have been looking for a calculator to see what return it would give if I were just to mine that, if i could find a Ganja coin only mining pool, but havent managed to find one yet a pool or a calculator....

Thats the settings for the stratum
BTC address goes in where username goes, just make sure it is correct obviously...
I just typed DASH in the password setting, wasnt too sure what to type, but it started mining OK and I received my first bitcoin payment this morning, so everything seems good.

I figure with the DASH difficulty rising so much, a pool across all X11 currencies will mitigate against it a little.

Ganja coin seems to have the highest return in the pool, I have been looking for a calculator to see what return it would give if I were just to mine that, if i could find a Ganja coin only mining pool, but havent managed to find one yet a pool or a calculator....
I assume when you enter DASH in password it would mine dash only, what value to enter to mine Multi currencies to maximize profits?

IMG_4958.PNG
This is what I get from AntPool 3 units D3

Could someone please tell me, I have 2 Antminer d3 and they're currently mining on Antpool as separate workers, would it be better or worse to make them both mine under the same worker or would it not make a difference?

Hi Cheerful what did you get today from your 3 D3's in the Antpool.. wondering if the Dash Antpool is somehow optimized for the D3's as those were bad returns..

I have been making about £88 a day from my 2...

So far today I'm on $96 after about 18 hours so should be about $125-130 by the end of the 24.

Hi Cheerful what did you get today from your 3 D3's in the Antpool.. wondering if the Dash Antpool is somehow optimized for the D3's as those were bad returns..

I have been making about £88 a day from my 2...

Yesterday is very bad. The return is no good, pool is unstable. Sometimes workers is inactive in AntPool.

Today is much better. Should get about 4.8 dash coin

Attachments

• IMG_4994.PNG
    IMG_4994.PNG
    784.6 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4993.PNG
    IMG_4993.PNG
    225.4 KB · Views: 126
Yesterday is very bad. The return is no good, pool is unstable. Sometimes workers is inactive in AntPool.

Today is much better. Should get about 4.8 dash coin
sorry, correction is 0.48.... look like the result not bad for today, maybe can reach 0.50

Back