• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

How many D3 will be sold after November batch?

Porotrader

Hi there, as I understand that if you order D3 today, you will probably have it by the end of November. And this's the 3rd batch of Bitmain right? I would like to know for each batch, how many D3 does Bitmain sell to the market? So that we can predict roughly the increase of difficulty level.

Thanks.

For the last batch I read there was 30,000. I'm not sure about the earlier ones - maybe around 15,000. The hash rate has gone up 5 fold since June, and the difficulty has doubled in the past month, and it could be expected to continue.

The yearly profit is down to 27k per year per mining calculators when only a week ago it was 72k

And there is still all the d3s not delivered yet, same with innosilicon, and other brand x11 miners. It should still be profitable but maybe the ROI will drop down to 1 year.

I think we can analogue with lesson learned from the upcoming L3+ into the market. Let see how it will impact on the difficulty chart of LTC?

Hmmm and now the profit is back up to 65k USD a year per cryptocompare.com... so it is fluctuating a lot. Still very profitable though.

Hmmm and now the profit is back up to 65k USD a year per cryptocompare.com... so it is fluctuating a lot. Still very profitable though.
It maybe have yet taken into consideration of the first batch?! For me if the profit is 50 usd/d it's worth for investment

sorry for all ?? !! why not use all ur brain / logic when interested D3 ??? why bitmain sell cheap price ?? why if profit they not use for their own ?? also why so hard for buy ??

jajajajja this is not in my logic ! ! i succes placed order 1 d3 need to wait so long xoxoxixoxixo !!! i hope when arrived at last batch not down the profit hahahah

1st batch with most expensive price, ROI 1 months; 2nd batch, price drops half, ROI 2 months; then the 3rd batch, I expect ROI is 4 months. Anyway, all of us still expect to have a chance hahaa

Hi there, as I understand that if you order D3 today, you will probably have it by the end of November. And this's the 3rd batch of Bitmain right? I would like to know for each batch, how many D3 does Bitmain sell to the market? So that we can predict roughly the increase of difficulty level.

Thanks.
hi there truly i bought about 100 units in 2 account for september and 40 units for november . but gold is september just , in november difficulty will be higher than 6x

I am completely noob in mining but have access to the miners and can get my own D3 farm. Can get 20-25 for my poersonal use and is it still profitable? i did some research and can't understand well. if lots of D3 will sold it will difficult to mine yes? somebody help to understand well. thanks

I pay 2.5k for Early December batch, hopefully get ROI in 4 - 5 months. Is it possible :(
I am completely noob in mining but have access to the miners and can get my own D3 farm. Can get 20-25 for my poersonal use and is it still profitable? i did some research and can't understand well. if lots of D3 will sold it will difficult to mine yes? somebody help to understand well. thanks

you can pre order september batch from us too , but in november i think it would be in higher than 6x difficulty

you can pre order september batch from us too , but in november i think it would be in higher than 6x difficulty
you can't understand. i can sell not november not september batches i can get them directly from manufacturer for lowest prices. friend suggested this site to sell them but im interested if i use them for my personal use how much will be profit

Back