• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

DASH ELITEZ- DASH CREATIVE CONTENT CAMPAIGN

I realized that they are trying to scam people when I asked them to provide information about them, their company and past work which we all saw their answer. I mean, yeah, let's all go and apply for treasury and say we are all professionals in our businesses and grab a great chunk of money.
Before I posted a proposal here I've read and looked at every bit of forum and video in order to know what is needed to apply. I am still new here, but I wanted to know as many people as possible here to see how the community works and thinks here, and even when I was writing a proposal I was looking every detail about budget, not to be expensive and I even removed couple of things from the initial list to make this proposal's cost lowest possible, and still was afraid it won't get approved after all the information I provided about myself and my work.

If they were not going to scam people, there is another issue. Since they are professionals, how come they had the budget to run an ad for the Facebook page for only a day since they have over 10 years of experience? I mean if I wanted to ask for 50k I would make sure that my reach is through the sky and 50k for 5 people to make 5 videos and 30 posters? Seriously? Oh, crapy info and Logo placement show that they are not professionals or they didn't put much work into this (probably thought that it will gonna pass easily), which is a big mistake.

If they checked new member forum or slack or even made a pre-proposal, they could change a lot of things. If they actually saw new member forum, they would see my post and I would gladly help them as anyone else to make a proposal or help with the event. My thoughts are that they stepped upon Dash Central before making a profile on the forum, and thought "oh, look at all those proposals and money here, let's give it a try".

Another thing, why they haven't added any info about them after it was pointed out that we need that in order to see who they are and what is their work? That was constructive suggestion and question which they responded with a bit cockiness, which is unacceptable if you are asking for that kind of money (especially if that's someone's annual salary) and doesn't provide any ROI to the Dash and don't do anything which is not out there already.

I also suggested helping Dash Force with the content since they are "professionals with 10 years of experience", but they said they do not share the same plan, I wonder how so? Since everything they planned Dash Force is already doing it.

They gain 300 likes with 1 day of the promo? Really? Specific niche? Where? The budget must be $5 if they achieved that.

Quote from DT: "Latest information, we already discussed with our team, since we cannot change the budget request. So what we can do is to increase the total video up to 50 videos + 100 posters."
So, either you wanted easy money with easy work, travel some countries (but with 50k you could travel the world 7 times), and voila, or you wanted to work overtime for Dash and give more than you can provide?

I can type and type and type, I even had the temptation to write a proposal for you and post it here to show you how it should look like, but this is just not worth the time.

Next time when you want to apply, listen to people here and ANSWER the question you have been ASKED, not just to answer like AI (seen more dynamic AI responses than these here tbh), ask for help, ask for advice, use forum and introduce yourself individualy for start.

That's all from me.

I realized that they are trying to scam people when I asked them to provide information about them, their company and past work which we all saw their answer. I mean, yeah, let's all go and apply for treasury and say we are all professionals in our businesses and grab a great chunk of money.
Before I posted a proposal here I've read and looked at every bit of forum and video in order to know what is needed to apply. I am still new here, but I wanted to know as many people as possible here to see how the community works and thinks here, and even when I was writing a proposal I was looking every detail about budget, not to be expensive and I even removed couple of things from the initial list to make this proposal's cost lowest possible, and still was afraid it won't get approved after all the information I provided about myself and my work.

If they were not going to scam people, there is another issue. Since they are professionals, how come they had the budget to run an ad for the Facebook page for only a day since they have over 10 years of experience? I mean if I wanted to ask for 50k I would make sure that my reach is through the sky and 50k for 5 people to make 5 videos and 30 posters? Seriously? Oh, crapy info and Logo placement show that they are not professionals or they didn't put much work into this (probably thought that it will gonna pass easily), which is a big mistake.

If they checked new member forum or slack or even made a pre-proposal, they could change a lot of things. If they actually saw new member forum, they would see my post and I would gladly help them as anyone else to make a proposal or help with the event. My thoughts are that they stepped upon Dash Central before making a profile on the forum, and thought "oh, look at all those proposals and money here, let's give it a try".

Another thing, why they haven't added any info about them after it was pointed out that we need that in order to see who they are and what is their work? That was constructive suggestion and question which they responded with a bit cockiness, which is unacceptable if you are asking for that kind of money (especially if that's someone's annual salary) and doesn't provide any ROI to the Dash and don't do anything which is not out there already.

I also suggested helping Dash Force with the content since they are "professionals with 10 years of experience", but they said they do not share the same plan, I wonder how so? Since everything they planned Dash Force is already doing it.

They gain 300 likes with 1 day of the promo? Really? Specific niche? Where? The budget must be $5 if they achieved that.

Quote from DT: "Latest information, we already discussed with our team, since we cannot change the budget request. So what we can do is to increase the total video up to 50 videos + 100 posters."
So, either you wanted easy money with easy work, travel some countries (but with 50k you could travel the world 7 times), and voila, or you wanted to work overtime for Dash and give more than you can provide?

I can type and type and type, I even had the temptation to write a proposal for you and post it here to show you how it should look like, but this is just not worth the time.

Next time when you want to apply, listen to people here and ANSWER the question you have been ASKED, not just to answer like AI (seen more dynamic AI responses than these here tbh), ask for help, ask for advice, use forum and introduce yourself individualy for start.

That's all from me.

I offer them my thanks for their contribution of 5 dash :p

I offer them my thanks for their contribution of 5 dash :p
Those are exactly my sentiments!

I am delighted that the Dash network has scammed these scammers out of 5 Dash and hopefully wasted a few hours of their time.

Hah hah hah ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... etc.

It's also had the benefit of bringing us together closer as a community of 'Dash Defenders' to fight off the scammers and bad actors who attempt to steal from Dash.

No more!

..... anyway, I must move on now and not let this sorry little episode take up any more of my time.

Thank you to the wider Dash Community and the vast majority of wise masternode voters who have identified and down voted this nasty little scam.

Back