• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

A new proposal for DASH.org: "Paying for not using the internet"

I have realized that behind the coins there is a philosophy / ideology. Ethereum comes up with the philosophy of negotiating a "fuel" for the network. It's a great idea because we have to keep the data suspended in clouds so that the network works, and that demands "energy." So it's great to trade Ethereum. LiteCoin comes with the philosophy of "speeding up" transactions. Bitcoin comes with the philosophy of being a secure access to capital transfer. Golen comes up with the "lease" philosophy. Dogecoin comes up with the philosophy of "humor". Dash.org came up with the philosophy of being a "transparent company, an example of administrative efficiency," demonstrating to the world how a company should operate with cryptocoins. In short, each coin comes up with a different ideology / philosophy. However, none of the coins I have studied has the philosophy of compensating for "non-use of the network." None of the coins, studied by me, would be able to compensate anyone for "simple non-use of the net." I could pay DASH to my son, so I can watch a movie with greater speed. I could pay DASH to my neighbors, in the building, for everyone to turn off their computers at night. Banks could pay me DASH during the final banking day so that the network was no longer congested. Anyway, the DASH could serve as a "STOP Coin". The idea is ingenious and innovative, no one had thought of it before. Especially in countries like Brazil, there is no internet for everyone. And there are well-congested schedules, such as the time between 5 pm and 7 pm. So it is only fair to pay DASH to anyone who agrees to turn off the computer, allowing a network decongestion! That's my idea for DASH.org!

I think you should start a coin called "Stopcoin"

'Dash' (in English) tends to mean 'quick' 'fast' 'hurry' - These words are not synonymous with 'Stop!'

:)

I think you should start a coin called "Stopcoin"

'Dash' (in English) tends to mean 'quick' 'fast' 'hurry' - These words are not synonymous with 'Stop!'

:)

Maybe I have not expressed myself in the best way. But, your idea is very good. I will then take steps to create this new currency, and a new organization, I will gather my person from the IT area now. Thank you very much.

Back