• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Looking for Switzerland based miner to rent a farm togheter

Newminer

i am looking for interested and Switzerland based miner, to rent a farm or in Swiss "Lager" to put asic miners together. As it is difficult to get something alone it could make sense taking something together. Plans to be in canton Schwyz where I am based and electricity is very affordable. Please drop me a note if you are interested with your email address and the quantity of miners you would like to set up on this threat! Or contact me on twitter @salvatore0478

i
i am looking for interested and Switzerland based miner, to rent a farm or in Swiss "Lager" to put asic miners together. As it is difficult to get something alone it could make sense taking something together. Plans to be in canton Schwyz where I am based and electricity is very affordable. Please drop me a note if you are interested with your email address and the quantity of miners you would like to set up on this threat! Or contact me on twitter @salvatore0478
I am interested, let me know your proposal

Do you have any news as for this idea? Have you rented the "lager"? I'm from Geneva and have few ASICs, could be interested in your idea to put them together on rented space..

please contact me at: [email protected]

Back