• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

WTS Bitmain Accounts with LARGE D3 + L3+ orders - USA ONLY - PAYPAL/ESCROW

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillEScott

Hey Guys,

I was able to reserve a bunch of D3's and L3's in the last orders the past couple nights, for USD wire. You must be in the USA in order to change the shipping for these to your address.

135 D3's (Orders of 50,50,25,5,5)
100 L3's (Orders of 20,20,20,20,20)
20 L3's (1 order)
20 L3's (1 order)
20 L3's (1 order)

All orders include the PSU's.

Price is dependent on the size of the account being sold. Will negotiate.

imgur(DOT)com/a/Ug5Ep <---- pics of the orders

PM me, respond here, or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any. Escrow/Paypal accepted.

Bonjour,
je m'intéresse à:
* D3
* L3 +
et j'aimerais savoir si il est actuellement disponible si votre réponse est positive J'irai en personne pour acheter sur place En attendant votre réponse Cordialement

Bonjour,
je m'intéresse à:
* D3
* L3 +
et j'aimerais savoir si il est actuellement disponible si votre réponse est positive J'irai en personne pour acheter sur place En attendant votre réponse Cordialement

Yes they are available. I am in California though... you seem French :)

Et comment faire pour recevoir le produit
Je suis en Tunisie mais l'expédition sera vers la France ou l'Espagne

This is for USA only... I would have to ship them to you once they arrive to me otherwise.. I'm willing to do that if you pay for the shipping.

the shipping costs from the united states to Europe will be on my charge you will not be obliged to pay them

Still have stock on the D3s? Need a quick price on a single unit, maybe 2. PM me please. Need equipment pretty quick.

Actually, I take that back. I have several orders of 1 with 1 PSU on my secondary account.
Hi, I'm also looking for the D3. what is the price you are offering them for? I will pay shipping to Mauritius. I didn't know it was possible to change the shipping address though? Or are you receiving them and sending them on?

Yeah that is a small order... I have one that you will have 6 days to pay in. The Shipping address is in Northern California to @KayaMan. Really solid guy who goes above and beyond to help out. I spoke to him personally and is going to help when the shipment comes in in November. FB msg me if you interested in this order. Will have to make a direct transfer to Bitmain to secure the order so gotta ct quick.

For Others who might be interested... These are the total unpaid orders that are up for grabs:
D3's :
6 Units
10 Units
16 Units

The 6 and 10 have 6 days to pay. The 16 units has 7 days from today.

All for preorder November Batch (Ships end of Nov).

Contact me here...
https://www.facebook.com/dirk.d.bruyn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back