• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

dash transaction price is now nearing 4 cents emergency

Drop the txn fees to 1 cent or less

• yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Dashmaximalist

hi guys

i am using a dash android wallet and its says the fee is about 0.0001 dash ( instant send being 0.001) which translates to 4 cents , i was listening to yours.org founder and he was saying their business model needs 1 cent fees and thats why they moved to bitcoin cash from bitcoin/litecoin

now that the prices have increased significantly , can we drop the tx fee further like say 0.00001 dash that would be great i reckon ( atleast until the prices rise about $1000 :) )

i understand evolution takes care of this by letting the merchants pay , but i would rather have the normal tx fees become low as well

this is good idea to start discussing, I hear people say oh I use litecoin cause fee's are lower all the time, but really move to BCH for MUCH slower confirmations for lower fee?

Patience, I believe the fee is being reduced on next update.
Please please! Could you please write a preproposal about adaptive transaction fees?
If you are bold, even propose the adaptive transaction fees to have negative value.
Being a native speaker your writing style is by far better than mine, so you may convice people to fund this preproposal.

Please please! Could you please write a preproposal about adaptive transaction fees?
If you are bold, even propose the adaptive transaction fees to have negative value.
Being a native speaker your writing style is by far better than mine, so you may convice people to fund this preproposal.

off the top of my head, it would be cool if we could give free dash to tenx users when they spend dash, maybe 1% back...

Anyone responsible for the development of a wallet will have to wait until the reduced fee is locked in and then activated by the network.

This will take around 4 weeks because it relies on the majority of nodes, miners and MNs to upgrade to 12.2

Actually, the fees were alredy low. Blocks are not full so any normal transaction with zero fee is passing. I tried this when sending 25 dash to moocowmoo's shared masternode service from my dash wallet and it went. And it was before the version upgrade.
Maybe there should be an advanced option in mobile wallets to select low fees too.

Unfortunately the makers of android app @HashEngineering are still charging the old fee of 3 cents which for a person in a developing country is quite a lot and all this for no reason ... Can some one take this upon them selves to inform these app don't overcharge the users and ruin our good will

Unfortunately the makers of android app @HashEngineering are still charging the old fee of 3 cents which for a person in a developing country is quite a lot and all this for no reason ... Can some one take this upon them selves to inform these app don't overcharge the users and ruin our good will
The network hasn’t fully updated to 12.2, therefore the old fees are still in place. When the network updates, you will see the fee decrease.

Look! An embarrassing truth! Quick, mark it as trolling!

DASH is falling behind, big-time, on ideas it was the first to address.

But as long as illiterate people in Africa, who have never read this forum, are on your mind...

Cars were not invented on the moon.

Look! An embarrassing truth! Quick, mark it as trolling!

DASH is falling behind, big-time, on ideas it was the first to address.

But as long as illiterate people in Africa, who have never read this forum, are on your mind...

Cars were not invented on the moon.

The only embarrassing truth is that off-chain transactions can be censored / compromised. Not that you'd give a shit about that.

Back