• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

[prepoposal] Dash Debit Card ready by Mid-April

Shall we release the DASH debit card within 3 weeks?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Dr. Julian Hosp is there any chance of a bump up the priority queue for those of us attending the Dash conference in London in September? Apart from the fact that my bank will charge me for every transaction I make on my normal cards in a foreign currency, it would be an awesome promotional opportunity as we flash our TenX cards and wallets around the hotels, restaurants and shops of London, paying directly with Dash!

we have pump-ups espec. for press & influencers (and thereby also MNOs). Can you drop me a PM and give me your email you are registered with and also a link to the conference? Then I will see what I can do. thanx

Thanks @Dr. Julian Hosp for activating Dash on my TenX account. I was confused at first as I still get the "Coming soon..." message when accessing Dash through "My Wallets" in the menu. One should just switch between BTC and Dash directly at the primary card screen and it works like a charm!

Thanks @Dr. Julian Hosp , I went to a dinner and paid with Dash .. rates 0 this is incredible

Attachments

• photo_2017-08-11_23-29-57.jpg
    photo_2017-08-11_23-29-57.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 167
tested in Canada with Dash , so far so good , no transaction fees in stores or online .also tested cash withdraw in bank ATM to test and worked , 3$cad fees here and 2.75$usd fees to Tenx .
Thank you for great support and amazing product @Dr. Julian Hosp ~!

Tested in Vilnius, Lithuania yesterday. Did my groceries with BTC (forgot to link the wallet to DASH beforehand) and got my first drink with DASH - super exited!
However, when I've put the card into the ATM machine and entered my pin code the screen went blank... I thought my card is gone (?!). After a while, I was asked if I need more time and I selected 'yes' -> again blank screen... Then the same question popped up so I went for the 'no' option and no cash...

Been using the card with Dash consistently for about a week now. Only had one problematic transaction (POS declined my transaction but in the app the transaction went through), contacted TenX support and they told me that it happened for very few people, very rarely, that they are looking into and I will be refunded soon.

I'm taking the card with me abroad to Scotland and will test it there, but so far in Canada, it's awesome.

The card I got doesn't support Tap'n'pay aka Visa PayWave, I hope this card will eventually be upgraded.

Been using the card with Dash consistently for about a week now. Only had one problematic transaction (POS declined my transaction but in the app the transaction went through), contacted TenX support and they told me that it happened for very few people, very rarely, that they are looking into and I will be refunded soon.

I'm taking the card with me abroad to Scotland and will test it there, but so far in Canada, it's awesome.

The card I got doesn't support Tap'n'pay aka Visa PayWave, I hope this card will eventually be upgraded.

It's not so isolated, I've heard similar reports. Go back through your payment history and look at the double spend.. if they do a refund, the status will change to declined (it won't appear as a separate refund transaction). If you don't get the refund within 14 days, contact support and also post your updates here.

Back