• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash $25!!

Bugeater

This is awesome! Everyone called me crazy when I told you all it was going over $20. Now for my next prediction. We will hit $100. It is going to happen!

So be smart and buy more.

Thank you,
Bugeater

Attachments

• Dash $25.png
    Dash $25.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 107
  • Dash $25.png
    Dash $25.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 96
Reactions: cas
Yeah, but when. I would prefer it drop a little bit first so that I could buy more!

使用Tapatalk 發送

Yep. Over 26. New ATH all day long :)

Yeah, but when. I would prefer it drop a little bit first so that I could buy more!

使用Tapatalk 發送

That this the best option. My strategy if you want to call it with bitcoin is having a mentality of long-term investment, and long-term use. How much longer before we start using DASH in our daily lives, invest for then, and beyond. If you are impatient, change the world around you to use DASH, then you will be able to replace fiat with it.

Before I had a closer look at Dash, I thought it wasn't really that good. However, the Dash community is doing an awesome job with signing on merchants. Haven't seen that sort of commitment with encouraging user adoption, outside of Bitcoin.

Back