• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

iBeLink™ DM22G - October 2017 batch

Etin

Hello Everyone,

I have an order for 100 units of DM22G - From the October batch. I will be keeping 25 of these units for myself. If you're interested in purchasing any of the other 75 units, do not hesitate to contact me. The price for each individual unit will be $6500.00 USD including shipping. These units will be shipped out by the 31st of October 2017.

If purchasing units is something that interests you, the payment would be required by the 14th of August 2017.

I hope some of you take a liking to this opportunity and again, do not hesitate to contact me with any questions or concerns.

iBelink DM22G Specification:

l Hash Function: X11

l Hash Rate: 22 GH/s ±5%

l Power Consumption: 810 W (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)

l Power Efficiency: 0.037 J/MH (at the wall, with 25°C ambient temp)

l Number of TNB0303 chips per unit:216

l Operating Temperature: 0 °C to 40 °C

l Network Connection: Ethernet

l Power Supply: 110V to 240V, 50Hz/60Hz

l Certifications: FCC, CE

l Dimensions: 490mm(L)*350mm(W)*180mm(H)

l Weight: 19kg (with packing materials)

Guys, do i understand correctly that this mashine will pay back itself in roughly a month??? according to the dash calculator?

Yes please. If you can prove it then ill be interested.
Guys, do i understand correctly that this mashine will pay back itself in roughly a month??? according to the dash calculator?

That may be the case if you had it right now but with all the large X11 machines that have come online recently and still coming it may not be as profitable as that when you get it in October.

Please consider offer closed. I will not be proceeding with this order. If anyone is interested in taking over the order for (100) they have till the 14th of July 2017 to do so.

[QUOTE = "Etin, post: 135717, membro: 14453"] Por favor considere a oferta fechada . Não vou continuar com este pedido. Se alguém estiver interessado em assumir a ordem de (100) eles têm até 14 de julho de 2017 para fazê-lo. [/ QUOTE]

Whats happened?

just purchased my 2nd unit but im having a hard time getting it setup i cant retrieve the ip adress and i when i try to login to the ibelink it tells me the ip adress cant be found my first unit is working fine just having trouble setting up my 2nd one smh is there anything you guys can do to help me through this please

Back