• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Dash.red

Would you vote to support dash.red?

• YES

Votes: 12 100.0%
  • NO

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ec1warc1

Hello Masternode owners! It is me, ec1warc1! If you have followed me on YouTube, twitter, and DashNation Slack, you may know that I have been working on a PRO-DASH website called dash.red. The URL will be dash.red!

Dash.red will be dedicated to promoting dash. It should be ready for you to visit by August 19, 2017. We are proudly creating this project from our home in Medellin, Colombia. We refers to: Edward Stoever, Paula Stoever, Juan Sebastian Valencia, Sergio Ordonez, Gilles Migliori, and the entire team of game builders at Code This Lab.

The primary objective of dash.red is a gaming website in which members can play games to win small quantities of dash for free.

Secondary objectives:
  • Provide a list of blog entries that explain how to use Dash Wallets in English, Spanish and Portuguese

• Regular Blog entries in Spanish with a focus on education about the Dash blockchain.

• Create YouTube videos to promote dash. We have been doing this for months now, but with financial support, we will be able to publish videos on a more regular schedule and featuring more personalities. Videos will be in Spanish and English.

• Create promotions that will pay users dash for achieving goals, like retweeting or creating videos. The dash.red website will make these kinds of viral marketing easy to manage. The website can do most of the work because it is a database-driven engine for Dash promotions and payments.

• Create a game in which players who watch our videos will have an advantage to win larger prizes – with support, we can probably release such a game by June 2018.

• Promote Dash by visiting people in all parts of the world and introducing them to the community through videos and written blog posts.

• Create meetups in Colombia and other countries in Latin America.

• Attend the meetups of others
The success of funding for dash.red will allow us to continue to the secondary objectives which will be our focus after the first 90 days of the website being live.

What the proposal will ask for:
  • We will request 30 dash per month for three months (plus 5 dash reimbursment).
Goals we will accomplish in these 90 days with this financial support:
  • Give dash to winners on the website. We will start with payouts with a cap of 250,000 dashies (aka duffs), and regulate it so that 12 half-hour visits to the website will allow for a withdrawal of the minimum amount of 120,000.

• Grow traffic to the site.

• Generate detailed reports for Masternode owners to review for further funding after the first 3 months.

• improve website security and stability

• create promotions that demonstrate how we can use the website to give dash to people who participate in viral, social media marketing

• Six written blog posts, in Spanish, regarding how to use, receive and send Dash

• Create one video per week for the dash.red channel that promotes Dash Digital Cash in Spanish

• Host our first meetup in Medellin, Colombia in November 2017. It will be in a style similar to Bitcuners – we will refund visitor's purchases for coffee and cake with Dash.

• Roll out our custom captcha game which allows us to interrupt other games to show messages of interest to our users and verify they are human.

• Visit Reno, NV in September to create YouTube videos and blog posts to promote Scott Farnsworth, the DashRacer, at the Reno Air Show.
Benefits to the Dash community.
  • Cryptocurrncy in Latin America is almost completely unknown and the few people who learn about it have no way of getting even a small amount to spend, to save, or to use for learning. The main purpose of the website is to offer anyone the opportunity to try Dash Digital Cash, and we intend to make Dash their first and best cryptocurrency experience.

• As a gaming website, dash.red has an appeal to younger users, and we think this is a good thing. A person who learns about Dash at an early age will be more inclined to include Dash as part of his/her life.

• For a very low cost to the Dash Community, the Dash.red website will permit us to become trusted advocates for Dash and to provide economic opportunities to others throughout the world.

• Lower the average transaction amount and median transaction amounts on the Dash network. Currently, the very large size of the average and median transactions would indicate that Dash is still being used much more as an investment vehicle than as a form of cash. Please visit https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/ for current numbers.

• Increase the overall number of transactions on the Dash network (currently 200 per hour)

• Get people accustomed to thinking in dashies (100,000,000 dashies = 1 dash, 1 dashie = 1 duff)
I look forward to your comments.

ec1warc1

Wow this is pretty cool, great content, I love the idea of having games. People from bitcoin.com has some games on their site and someone from Bitcoin.com told me that it has bring a lot more traffic from different users to learn about Bitcoin. I think this can make the same for DASH. I havent talk much about crypto/gaming because I am not a Game developer. But I wish I could make crypto games for different platforms and DASH can transend any platform. Super YES!!

Hoping you will remove the yt ads then...
This is a very good point. The idea being to remove ads from the YouTube videos. Thus far, it has been the only advertising we have done, and it hasn't generated a single duff. So, I think it is a great idea. I am going to investigate if I can remove them from already published videos. Thanks for the suggestion @GrandMasterDash!

How many dash in total are you giving away?

Why only six blog posts in three months? If you can do one video per week, then why not also one blog post per week?

To answer the two questions from @GrandMasterDash:
1. How much Dash do we plan to give away? This number is a bit of an enigma right now. I would give away half a Dash per day on the site if doing so were productive and even more if the community continues to support. That is half of the budget I have requested. But, will that happen right away? I doubt it. I created a 3 month proposal because I am going to need 3 months to understand better what the impact is that the website has on me, my family, and Dash.

2. Why promise 6 blog posts? The website is based on Wordpress, so it has full blogging capabilities. Even so, I need to design a good blogging template. I would rather under promise and over deliver. So, 6 is my goal over the next 3 months.

I hope you can visit the website and see how compex it is. It took a year of hard work to make it all work together. Every single provider that I dealt with had technical issues that either made their product not work or made something else not work. Some providers were excellent in the support of their products, and others left a lot to be desired. Even in the final hours before going live, I enabled the Content Delivery Network, and it broke every single game. Every game had scripts that had to be tweaked to work within two domains. I expect there to be more technical problems to overcome as new users try the site and report problems.

Thank you for your questions!

Hello Masternode owners! It is me, ec1warc1! If you have followed me on YouTube, twitter, and DashNation Slack, you may know that I have been working on a PRO-DASH website called dash.red. The URL will be dash.red!

Dash.red will be dedicated to promoting dash. It should be ready for you to visit by August 19, 2017. We are proudly creating this project from our home in Medellin, Colombia. We refers to: Edward Stoever, Paula Stoever, Juan Sebastian Valencia, Sergio Ordonez, Gilles Migliori, and the entire team of game builders at Code This Lab.

The primary objective of dash.red is a gaming website in which members can play games to win small quantities of dash for free.

Secondary objectives:
  • Provide a list of blog entries that explain how to use Dash Wallets in English, Spanish and Portuguese

• Regular Blog entries in Spanish with a focus on education about the Dash blockchain.

• Create YouTube videos to promote dash. We have been doing this for months now, but with financial support, we will be able to publish videos on a more regular schedule and featuring more personalities. Videos will be in Spanish and English.

• Create promotions that will pay users dash for achieving goals, like retweeting or creating videos. The dash.red website will make these kinds of viral marketing easy to manage. The website can do most of the work because it is a database-driven engine for Dash promotions and payments.

• Create a game in which players who watch our videos will have an advantage to win larger prizes – with support, we can probably release such a game by June 2018.

• Promote Dash by visiting people in all parts of the world and introducing them to the community through videos and written blog posts.

• Create meetups in Colombia and other countries in Latin America.

• Attend the meetups of others
The success of funding for dash.red will allow us to continue to the secondary objectives which will be our focus after the first 90 days of the website being live.

What the proposal will ask for:
  • We will request 30 dash per month for three months (plus 5 dash reimbursment).
Goals we will accomplish in these 90 days with this financial support:
  • Give dash to winners on the website. We will start with payouts with a cap of 250,000 dashies (aka duffs), and regulate it so that 12 half-hour visits to the website will allow for a withdrawal of the minimum amount of 120,000.

• Grow traffic to the site.

• Generate detailed reports for Masternode owners to review for further funding after the first 3 months.

• improve website security and stability

• create promotions that demonstrate how we can use the website to give dash to people who participate in viral, social media marketing

• Six written blog posts, in Spanish, regarding how to use, receive and send Dash

• Create one video per week for the dash.red channel that promotes Dash Digital Cash in Spanish

• Host our first meetup in Medellin, Colombia in November 2017. It will be in a style similar to Bitcuners – we will refund visitor's purchases for coffee and cake with Dash.

• Roll out our custom captcha game which allows us to interrupt other games to show messages of interest to our users and verify they are human.

• Visit Reno, NV in September to create YouTube videos and blog posts to promote Scott Farnsworth, the DashRacer, at the Reno Air Show.
Benefits to the Dash community.
  • Cryptocurrncy in Latin America is almost completely unknown and the few people who learn about it have no way of getting even a small amount to spend, to save, or to use for learning. The main purpose of the website is to offer anyone the opportunity to try Dash Digital Cash, and we intend to make Dash their first and best cryptocurrency experience.

• As a gaming website, dash.red has an appeal to younger users, and we think this is a good thing. A person who learns about Dash at an early age will be more inclined to include Dash as part of his/her life.

• For a very low cost to the Dash Community, the Dash.red website will permit us to become trusted advocates for Dash and to provide economic opportunities to others throughout the world.

• Lower the average transaction amount and median transaction amounts on the Dash network. Currently, the very large size of the average and median transactions would indicate that Dash is still being used much more as an investment vehicle than as a form of cash. Please visit https://bitinfocharts.com/dash/ for current numbers.

• Increase the overall number of transactions on the Dash network (currently 200 per hour)

• Get people accustomed to thinking in dashies (100,000,000 dashies = 1 dash, 1 dashie = 1 duff)
I look forward to your comments.

ec1warc1

This is super yes mate , put out the budget you are looking for

roll out android app as well :)

ALL THE BEST

Hello ec1warc1 !

I tried your website, it's really nice.
Just some feedback: I didn't manage to play the Bionic Race. It is uploading well but then I can't move the character.
Also I encouter a problem with Lucky Christmas. I can Spin one time but then I can't do anything. I can only click on Hold but nothing happens, every other buttons are blocked.
I was using Windows 10 and Chrome.

Hello @PabloS! are you on DashNationSlack? Perhaps I can help you there. Are there games that are not giving you trouble?
Oddly, I use google chrome on Windows 10 and it works - but not just me, lots of people are now using the website. I am getting some reports of trouble and I have fixed a few bugs, mostly due to caching issues.
I would be happy to work directly with you to see what is wrong.

Thanks!

Hey man! love the idea and the website! keep up the good work, I haven't yet found how to allocate a send address for payouts when I reach 120,000 dashies yet tho. I sent an email to the website support about this already though

Hello @PabloS! are you on DashNationSlack? Perhaps I can help you there. Are there games that are not giving you trouble?
Oddly, I use google chrome on Windows 10 and it works - but not just me, lots of people are now using the website. I am getting some reports of trouble and I have fixed a few bugs, mostly due to caching issues.
I would be happy to work directly with you to see what is wrong.

Thanks!

Yes my pseudo in DashNationSlack is pablos. We can try to figure out what is going on. Concerning the other games like the Lucky Christmas I have the same problem.
Wheel of Fortune, Funny Soccer and Olaf the Viking are working just fine.

There are some cryptographic protocols ex. Fair coin flip e.t.c. that ensure fair randomness.
Does your site support such protocols?
If not, do you plan to support them?

If you care about the opinion of a person whose whole dash fortune is 0.9 dash, if you care about my opinion, then add in your poll the poll option:
YES, IF THE SITE SUPPORTS CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROTOCOLS THAT ENSURE FAIR RANDOMNESS

I am against lucky games. Money should be a medium of exchange that incetivizes work, and should not be earned by chance. But as far as a lot of people are playing lucky games (unfortunately), at least let them play in a fair way.

Last edited:
There are some cryptographic protocols ex. Fair coin flip e.t.c. that ensure fair randomness.

If you care about the opinion of a person whose whole dash fortune is 0.9 dash, if you care about my opinion, then add in your poll the poll option:
YES, IF THE SITE SUPPORTS CRYPTOGRAPHIC PROTOCOLS THAT ENSURE FAIR RANDOMNESS

I am against lucky games. Money should be a medium of exchange that incetivizes work, and should not be earned by chance. But as far as a lot of people are playing lucky games (unfortunately), at least let them play in a fair way.
When dash becomes 1 million each even you would come under the scanner of IRS remember that

When dash becomes 1 million each even you would come under the scanner of IRS remember that
I will never come under the scanner of IRS, simply because in the case 0.9 dash becomes 1 million I will have already given my money to the universal dividend foundation, and to the new dash generations which deserve a fair distribution of dash. I recommend everyone whose fortune exceeds 1 million $, to give their surplus dash to charities or distribute it to the new dash generation.

Last edited:
@ec1warc1 hey man just a thought.. you might think to have a game with more risk involved (i.e greater reward) i love the free duffs but I can't wrap my head around it being pointless due to the low reward vs. time spent. Obviously there will be scepticism on this (i.e. gambling) but if you keep the site clean of *DEPOSITING* this should not be an issue. Just saying if I want to hit the payout threshold in its current state I literally have to spam the max bet on a slot machine game all day or play the snake game over and over (which is by far the most efficient game for time invested) just a thought let me know what your opinion is on this matter. also if you make a higher risk/ higher reward game you could also set a daily limit on payouts to control anyone spamming the higher risk games.

Hey man! love the idea and the website! keep up the good work, I haven't yet found how to allocate a send address for payouts when I reach 120,000 dashies yet tho. I sent an email to the website support about this already though
Hello @LeagueDad. I probably responded to you by email by now, but just in case.... click your user name in the menu and you can configure your account and withdraw. Thank you!

Yes my pseudo in DashNationSlack is pablos. We can try to figure out what is going on. Concerning the other games like the Lucky Christmas I have the same problem.
Wheel of Fortune, Funny Soccer and Olaf the Viking are working just fine.
Hello @PabloS. I think we have all the bugs worked out. But if not, can you send me a message using the "contact dash.red" form linked in the footer of the homepage?

Thanks!

Hi @demo! Good to see you again virtually. The website is free to use and does not accept deposits. There is no need for proof of randomness. It costs nothing to play and everyone wins, easily. It is for promotional purposes, and no one is risking their money. I hope this response satisfies you. Thanks!

Back