• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

Innosilicon A5 DashMaster 30.2G 750W

I placed an order and received the confirmation email! They want a bank transfer within 24 h but today is Friday .... cancel my order?

I placed an order and received the confirmation email! They want a bank transfer within 24 h but today is Friday .... cancel my order?

No need to cancel, just email them you will initiate transfer on Monday and they will happily accept that apparently they have limited buyers

Hi, I am fresh guy, new comer to Dash. These days, I have been interested in Dash Asic like D3 and A5. Could you guy share how do you feel about them? are they good? My thinking is those super hashing machine can kill Dash. I have read Dash roadmap, they also have plan to prevent such machine like that, but it's in 2018, not this September. D3 or A5 has most hashing power that alow miner can withdraw a lot money from trader and POS miner. I am totaly crazy about D3. Need some more information before step in. Thank you, guys.

P/s: If my English is bother you, please forgive me.

Hi, I am fresh guy, new comer to Dash. These days, I have been interested in Dash Asic like D3 and A5. Could you guy share how do you feel about them? are they good? My thinking is those super hashing machine can kill Dash. I have read Dash roadmap, they also have plan to prevent such machine like that, but it's in 2018, not this September. D3 or A5 has most hashing power that alow miner can withdraw a lot money from trader and POS miner. I am totaly crazy about D3. Need some more information before step in. Thank you, guys.

P/s: If my English is bother you, please forgive me.

Dash won't be killed, ROIs could be changed....

Reactions: Loi
Hi, anyone intending to buy Dashmaster A5, stock is running out soon. Asicminermarket already sold few at USD13,000.

If you are interested in additional 5% of your monthly return PM me. We are bulk buying. 10 units free 1. Short of 2. When you make payment to Innosilicon, just quote our company name within. More info, dashmastera5[at]gmail[d0t]com or PM.

We have just got permission from Innosilicon allowing us to post this in the open. First come basis.

is the 1st batch comming Oct 10 or around that ? Is anybody trying to get 2nd batch?
I am new to mining but interested in A5.

Hi, anyone intending to buy Dashmaster A5, stock is running out soon. Asicminermarket already sold few at USD13,000.

If you are interested in additional 5% of your monthly return PM me. We are bulk buying. 10 units free 1. Short of 2. When you make payment to Innosilicon, just quote our company name within. More info, dashmastera5[at]gmail[d0t]com or PM.

We have just got permission from Innosilicon allowing us to post this in the open. First come basis.
I am interested in buying asap, only through ESCROW !! you should have no problems with this payment method :)

Hi all .
Who needs to buy equipment, I advise to look here ioffer.com/items/selling_list
The goods are in stock delivery 3 - 5 working days and you can even bargain with the seller . All this was checked by real buyers .

I supported iBeLink but as long as they followed their Terms & conditions, now when they violated their own terms & conditions i asked them to rectify but they are running away, shame shame iBeLink...........

Back