• Forum has been upgraded, all links, images, etc are as they were. Please see Official Announcements for more information

amanda and pete deserve a nice long vacation

Vedran Yoweri

why don't we pay her a "thanks, no strings attached, because you're awesome" bonus?
because we can.

She for one year gave her everything. she deserves it. they should be near nice beaches, in villa's for as long as they need.
If somebody trusted who knows what's one's doing could submit the proposal i'll donate 0.5 dash for the submission fee.

- 200 dash.
- payment adres should be payment adres last proposal.

How much Dash has Amanda been paid over the last year? I think she has had her "bonus" already. 2000%, in 6 months, increase in value is a pretty good bonus.
Maybe that is why she is calling it a day, enough Dash to retire!

2000%, in 6 months, increase in value is a pretty good bonus.

What does tell you that she had not to convert all the money earned at that time to pay whatever bills ? Would you happen to personnaly know her ?

I believe that every person that gets something from the budget gets it at the current rate. What they decide to do with it at that time is their business. It's their money !

That she'd make 2000% is not thanks to what the network gave her but thanks to her decision of keeping those dashs (if she did). She could well have been working in another company and converted her dollars in dash last november and it would have been the same increase. So, I don't really see those 2000% increase as an argument.

Thinking like that we could even say to any long time member that put up a proposal that he could finance himself his proposal because he already make good money from the 2000% increase... doesn't really make a lot of sense, does it ?

Please remember that a lot of people working for dash have been doing so for less money that they would have been doing in the real life. So they could just easily keep their job,not help the network, and convert their salary into dashs.

What does tell you that she had not to convert all the money earned at that time to pay whatever bills ? Would you happen to personnaly know her ?

I believe that every person that gets something from the budget gets it at the current rate. What they decide to do with it at that time is their business. It's their money !

That she'd make 2000% is not thanks to what the network gave her but thanks to her decision of keeping those dashs (if she did). She could well have been working in another company and converted her dollars in dash last november and it would have been the same increase. So, I don't really see those 2000% increase as an argument.

Thinking like that we could even say to any long time member that put up a proposal that he could finance himself his proposal because he already make good money from the 2000% increase... doesn't really make a lot of sense, does it ?

Please remember that a lot of people working for dash have been doing so for less money that they would have been doing in the real life. So they could just easily keep their job,not help the network, and convert their salary into dashs.

Wow, you took that comment to heart. It was a light hearted comment, not an attack! I hope she has made a lot from her time with Dash as she supported us for a long time before any significant price rise. I still don't think a 200 Dash send off is something we should fund, but the votes will tell the story when the proposal is submitted.

It was a light hearted comment, not an attack!
Ok, well next time add a smiley so we can understand you better :)

And note my comment had nothing to do with wether I agree that Amanda should get a bonus or not - I was just saying that your argument was not very valid and bit innapropriate :)

I would support a proposal in the 100 - 200 Dash range. Too late for this budget cycle. Next month?

You have a point here.
So I propose vacations for everybody!

You have a point here.
So I propose vacations for everybody!

Finally I agree with you.

If you don't mind, I've been here for a couple of years and I would really appreciate a small tip in the 200 - 300 dash range. If it helps with the votes, I will vote yes for all MNOs to take a pay rise.

Writing is more my forte, as I am not much of a "spokesperson". We had a chance to look at my Youtube stats, and they are not gaining traction. I've discussed with dashdisciple, and he agrees that the traction i'm making with writing (focused on Hackernoon) is where I am best utilized at this point.

Back